Page 26 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I'm playing Silent Hill Homecoming for the first time right now and I'll probably have a heartattack very soon. I'm probably a really big wuss but so far that game scares the crap outta me and I'm taking a break now after playing a whole 10 minutes or so.

PS1 Emulator:
    Broken Sword 1
    Suikoden 1
    Mortal Kombat Trilogy

PS3:
    Street Fighter 4.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Yup, definitely still got it.

* !

Quote Originally Posted by nightvision View Post
    I'm playing Silent Hill Homecoming for the first time right now and I'll probably have a heartattack very soon. I'm probably a really big wuss but so far that game scares the crap outta me and I'm taking a break now after playing a whole 10 minutes or so.
    Cool. Thats a game I'm looking to get after RE5.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

It's so goddamn frustrating. I've had to restart Chapter 7 like 15 times because they keep killing off all my best people. It's fun when I'm winning, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Dora and the Snow Princess

Diego's Safari Adventure

OH! And let's not forget Barbie's Wild Horse Rescue!!! Good times, good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Cool. Thats a game I'm looking to get after RE5.
    I've actually stopped playing it. In the beginning it was kinda interesting since it was so damn scary but eventually I got a bit bored.

So what about RE5? You're still trying to dig out some cash to buy it? If that's the case, I can promise you it's worth the wait! Me and my friend have gone through it 3,5 times and we still love it.
    Last edited by nightvision; 03-27-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightvision View Post
    I've actually stopped playing it. In the beginning it was kinda interesting since it was so damn scary but eventually I got a bit bored.

So what about RE5? You're still trying to dig out some cash to buy it? If that's the case, I can promise you it's worth the wait! Me and my friend have gone through it 3,5 times and we still love it.
    Yeah, still digging for cash. I'm glad I didn't buy it right away or I wouldn't have had any money for the Offspring's irvine show.

I recently got Need for Speed: Pro Street. It's fun, but I'm somewhat disappointed. No cops. They basically made the racing legal, which runs half the point of the game. I give it a 7.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I bought a PS3 and a few games today. So far the only one I've tried is Mirror's Edge, which is pretty awesome. If I had a bigger screen I think it might make me slightly motion sick, though.

I also bought Fallout 3 (which I'm expecting to be my main video game staple for a while) and the PS3 version of Force Unleashed.

I also want to pick up Sonic Unleashed (I hear the Sonic speeding bits are awesome) and Street Fighter IV. Especially the latter.

Though, seriously - what's up with the DualShock 3 controllers being 60 bucks?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.