Page 29 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Mother mercy of God I now have Street Fighter IV. Within a single hour of remembering Shoryukens and Hurricane Kicks you will have figured out Ultra and Super Combos and only be beginning to realize how EX moves happen to fit into the overall strategy of the game.

The most outstanding fighting game I have ever played, with the possible exception of Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 (and if you haven't played Budokai 3 then just shut the fuck up until you have and stop judging now). Mostly because its simple execution and open concept hide a much, much more complex fighting game where everything is important - where you actually care about distance from your opponent, reaction time, gauge levels, and whether to use Light, Medium or Heavy. In gameplay Budokai 3 and Street Fighter IV are nothing alike, yet both are simple systems with fairly light learning curves which end up hiding incredible strategic fighting experiences.
    Last edited by T-6005; 04-09-2009 at 08:48 PM.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

YES to Fallout 3. It's pretty much all I've been doing video game related. Not sure how far you are, but Lincolns gun is facking awesome if you have the means I suggest you search for that sweet bit of treasure.

I'm saving up my money for Gears of War 2, but I might be playing it at my friends over the next week because him and I have spring break off school. I also think I'm finally getting RE 5.

I'm kinda glad that I didn't waste my money on the game, or else I wouldn't have any money for my Offspring ticket. It pays to be patient.

I recently pulled out the old Playstation 1 and I have been playing Final Fantasy 9 lately. Classic game.

Quote Originally Posted by Budzy View Post
    I recently pulled out the old Playstation 1 and I have been playing Final Fantasy 9 lately. Classic game.
    I still haven't played 7. I really to get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    I still haven't played 7. I really to get around to it.
    Yeah I've got 7, but I haven't played it either. My sister reckons its the best one though. I've got all the Final Fantasy from 4 up to 10 part 2. I've only finished 8 and 9 :/.

6, 7 and 8 are the best Final Fantasy games.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Is that the one where you play as a hat dude thing to start with? I think I played that game for about 10 mins before I had to go but it wasnt bad.
    ----------------------------

When the rain comes I sit home and pray,
    Make it all numb I wish it all away.

Join UK Fans Offspring Social Group HERE

Yeah I've got 7, but I haven't played it either. My sister reckons its the best one though. I've got all the Final Fantasy from 4 up to 10 part 2. I've only finished 8 and 9 :/.
    To be honest, I'd say 9 is the best, but 7 is an amazing game too!

I'm currently playing through 7 again

I've been playing Gears of War on Co-Op story mode, makes the game SO much better.

Other than those, I'm still playing on Tekken 4 :P
    www.alm-events.co.uk

Started playing fallout 3. THERE'S TOO MUCH FREEDOM! I don't know what to do, where to go, who to trust, and what to invest my points in. I like how WoW has nice optimum character builds that are easy to follow, but fallout has no definite builds. I'm afraid I'm going to end up wasting my points because I don't know anything about long term goals and how exactly they're going to effect my playstyle.