Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I just finished Mirror's Edge for at least the 20th time. Good game, however, not for everyone. Can be extremely frustrating at the first play through, but once you get to know all the maps and paths it's very enjoyable. Other than that, I'm sticking to my daily dose of Unreal Tournament III.

I'm playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, it's fucking awesome.

Uncool Addendum:
    If anyone's got a Wii I'd love to have some Wii friends as right now I got none.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    I'm playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, it's fucking awesome.

Uncool Addendum:
    If anyone's got a Wii I'd love to have some Wii friends as right now I got none.
    The controls of Corruption blows the two previous games out of the water, which is why I need to get my hands on the trilogy thing that was released for the Wii. The two first games have been remade with wii controls.

I'm up for Wii BFF, btw.
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

Dragon Age: Origins - Quite fun, but after a while I get more into the dialogue than the gameplay. It's an achievement of some sort, but I'm not sure what kind.

inFamous - Playing through for the third time. Still love this game.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - I'm pretty much always playing this one. I love the Hot Shots Golf series and Out of Bounds for PS3 is the best in the series so far.

Sonic Unleashed - Half awesome Sonic game, half incredibly shitty God of War halfclone.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Dragon Age: Origins - Quite fun, but after a while I get more into the dialogue than the gameplay.
    I felt that way from the start. The gameplay is fairly mediocre really. But the story and dialogue is great.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

It took me two short evenings to get through the campaign mode. Way too short and I constantly have the feeling I can't do much more except to follow what the game had planned out for me.

Now I'm doing the Special Ops which is slightly more fun. But a possible game of the year? Not really.
    So far CoD2 has been the best of them.
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by Superdope View Post
    The controls of Corruption blows the two previous games out of the water, which is why I need to get my hands on the trilogy thing that was released for the Wii. The two first games have been remade with wii controls.

I'm up for Wii BFF, btw.
    The trilogy thing is just so expensive.

Cool, you have any idea how to do that, cause I don't. Look forward to more instructions.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

At this current moment I am playing:

Championship Manager 2010 (iPhone Edition) Pretty good and in depth game, an I'm currently first in the Premiership with Liverpool an have put together a pretty good team.

GTA: CTW (iPhone edition) Another good game, the controls are a little dodge, but overall a rather amusing game.

Battlefield 2 (PC) I know it's a somewhat old game, but just the team play aspect of this game is what makes it so awesome! (providing you play as an actual team an not with a bunch of pricks who just do their own thing).
    This last image I stole off the web cause I can't be arsed to go into the game an screenshot.
    Last edited by the_offsprings_monkey; 02-02-2010 at 06:46 AM.
    www.alm-events.co.uk

I used to play BF2 constantly. I stopped probably 2 years ago or so but I was pretty damned good:
    http://bf2s.com/player/44182845/
    omg sigged fuck you

tetris !
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.