Page 59 of 134 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I've halted my gaming because my disc drive on my 360 seems to be going... not surprising considering I usually turn it on when I wake up and leave it running on the dashboard all day haha. But I'm giving it a day or two before I play anything on it again.

Previous to this, I was exclusively gaming NHL09 because all my other games seemed to loose their appeal for 360, and because I had rented Assassins Creed II and forgot I had it until a day before it had to be returned, which really pissed me off but whatever haha.

Probably gonna game some N64 or NES right now... but not my Gamecube hahaha. Considering I only have Mario Party... 8?, and a Sonic collections game (which is pretty sweet... all the old Sonic games on one disc) for it, I'll pass.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by littleCentipede View Post
    I've never died so much in a single Final Fantasy game as I have in XIII so far. This game is absolutely ridiculous. The boss that I just spent like an hour beating down just raped me with one attack, after whittling away at an HP pool of over 400,000. I'm so close to giving up on it. Not only is the storyline rushed and 110% linear, but the bosses are fucking ridiculous with more than 3 attacks that oneshot your characters at any given moment. And if your leader just happens to be the target, oops, better luck next time.

And you know what? SE doesn't give a shit. They said so themselves. "this is an awsum gaem and this is how u shud pley it!" Yeah, fuck you too SE. Go back to your dumbed-down version of FF7.

Anyways, enough BAWWWWing. I'm gonna go draw Lightning getting savagely killed to satisfy my frustration.
    Bleh! Stupid SE for trying to give "fair treatment" to their costumers by removing content from the game to make both releases basically the same.

I say, if you are playing on an x-box you deserve an inferior product.

Slithering around in the folds of your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    Bleh! Stupid SE for trying to give "fair treatment" to their costumers by removing content from the game to make both releases basically the same.

I say, if you are playing on an x-box you deserve an inferior product.
    On ps3. Not sure what you're talking about in the above sentences. lolwutpear4u. Then again I was going to go to bed 4 hours ago. Past 14 I'll probably never touch Final Fantasy again. Stick with the classics, save 60 bucks. Sounds good to me.

I downloaded an MSX 2 emulator and started playing the original Metal Gear. The game's freakin' hard, but I can definitely see how it was way ahead of its time.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Slithering around in the folds of your brain.

Finally beat Vanille's Eidolon in FF13. Now I can not enjoy the game even less.

And I got Final Fantasy 9 back! YAY!

Bioshock 2 ftw

I've been hooked on NBA 2K10 for a while now. Even playing it more than more recent purchases.

House of the dead: Overkill @ wii
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum: www.offspringportugal.com

New definition for The Offspring => "hard-driving heavy metal band" (@ this)

The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...l-Fantasy-XIII

I like how this confirms all my suspicions about FFXIII
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

God of War 3 = Best graphics ever. Best combat ever. Best gameplay ever. Best story ever. Best animation ever. Best everything ever. Best game ever.
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

"You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

"It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven