Page 63 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Half-Life 2.

And Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.

Both games are wonderful.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

I recently finished Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City.
    It was overall worth playing; I especially enjoyed the usual Rockstar Games humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Slithering around in the folds of your brain.

Assassin's Creed Bloodlines on PSP. One of the most frustrating games ever but it was a good filler.

I just beat Metal Gear one (pretty awesome, btw) and I'm getting started on the second one. So far, the game mechanics are significantly better, but it's much more difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Morrowind, again. I firmly believe that it is one of the best games of all time.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires. Yeah, I'm *that* guy.

But I'm certain this one's actually different than the other 30-something carbon copies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Slithering around in the folds of your brain.

Final Fantasy 7. I heard a long time ago that they were remaking it but I didn't see anything come out of it. I did a googlesearch but I didn't see anything that confirmed it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also got Ezio Auditore costume for LBP and Sequence 12 and 13+secret locations for Assassin's Creed 2. Was worth the tedious downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by littleCentipede View Post
    Final Fantasy 7. I heard a long time ago that they were remaking it but I didn't see anything come out of it. I did a googlesearch but I didn't see anything that confirmed it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    There are currently no plans to remake FFVII, but Square announced a long time ago that they would continue making games for the Compilation of FFVII (it has had a number of prequels and sequels) until like 2017 for the games ten year anniversary. I sort of think if they were going to remake the game it would probably be then.

There are plenty of theories/ideas as to why people think it will and wont be remade, but I'm putting my money on it being remade, and for the 10 year anniversary...on whatever console happens to be the big thing at the time.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Today I'm into Sonic CD and Final Fight
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Far Cry II IS awesome!