Page 68 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Broke out my old copy of Age of Empires III the other day.
    Hehe, I still play Age of Empires II. That reminds me to find and play Quake II. First two pc games I've ever played.

What are some good non-Command and Conquer RTS games? I know StarCraft 2 just came out, my friend and I are knocking around the idea of getting that so we can play online, but I'm curious if there are others that would be more worthwhile. Old or new.

The best RTS game ever in the world is Rise of Nations.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Been playing Fallout 3 obsessively since finishing both of the GTA 4 expansions. They were both excellent by the way, with Gay Tony in fact being better than Lost and Damned, just like someone was saying.

Bit bored with Fallout 3 now and I don't think I'm close to finishing it. I've put in a crazy amount of hours, just not following the main quest line. I was too into just exploring the wonderful wasteland. And now I've sort of overdosed on it. I'll probably just blast through the main quest now just to get it over with. I need to finish it before I can move onto another game. I'm just like that.

Went on a buying spree on ebay. I picked up Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4. All at fantastic prices. I think ebay is where I'll be getting all my games from now on. I just have to bid on them while I already have a game to play so I don't get impatient.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Just installed Half Life 2 on my new computer. God, that game is so much fun.

Also still playing League of Legends. That game is addicting.

Finished Red Dead Redemption a few days ago, and having alot of fun playing the online modes now.

Just wanted to comment and say how great the story mode was, one of the first games in a long time to make me actually give a fuck about the characters and what was happening in the world, showing Rockstar still have it after the chore that was the GTA4 story. And a few of the best uses of music in a game I have ever seen, which if you've played it, you'll know what I mean. I wish more games would do things like that.

Other than the occasional glitch, great game.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    showing Rockstar still have it after the chore that was the GTA4 story.
    Did you ever play the expansions? I really liked how they tied all three storylines together.

I should probably stop calling them expansions I suppose. Since you can now play them without actually needing to own GTA 4 they're really just (albeit short) stand-alone games. Spin-offs, perhaps, would be the best description.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Fallout 3, Bioshock, and Assassin's Creed.

I fucking love Bioshock, but it's taking a toll on me and stressing me the fuck out. I'm always out of ammo, first aid kits, and eve. It's even more frightening than I remember it.

Assassin's Creed is fun, but this is my second play through and I'm getting frustrated. 50% of the game is cut scene and another 25% is loading screens or hanging out in the real world, pissing me off.

I've only just started Fallout, I want to finish Bioshock first so I can give Fallout my full attention. But I just made it to the bomb town place and I can tell it's going to be a great game.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Left 4 Dead 2 and Resident Evil 5 ....awesome games...i love games about Zombies

I need help....Who knows a page where I could download Age Of Empires-Asian Dynasties...please let me know
    Last edited by JANNY; 09-06-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sitting on the bed or lying wide awake There's demons in my head and it's more than I can take I think I'm on a roll but I think it's kinda weak Saying all I know is I Gotta Get Away From Me,,

Quote Originally Posted by JANNY View Post
    Left 4 Dead 2 and Resident Evil 5 ....awesome games...i love games about Zombies
    Never played Left 4 Dead, but I loved RE5. Resident Evil is my all time favorite, but I liked alot of the concepts used in RE5, like the Co-op and the real time inventory system (made switching guns more intense).