Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

i just kicked the shit out of Tetris DS

lol

Kingdom Hearts II.

OH MY GOD. I have incredibly fond memories of this game, so for the last 2 days I've struggled through its opening chapters, but I'd completely forgotten how incredibly BORING the first 3 ENTIRE hours of this game are.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

The Arcade stuff on Modern Warfare 2. Reminds me of Goldeneye, which is awesome. But they are stressful as fuck.
    I wrote a four word letter.

OH LAWDY.

Three hours to the minute leaving fucking Twilight Town. If this game isn't twice as good as I remember from here on in, fuck it.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Just dusted off my Wii, and very much enjoying pickin up some cheap bargins on Amazon. Excite Truck, Little King's Story and Bully Scolarship Edition cost less than 15 altogether and all good fun! grr
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

Finished Red Dead Redemption. Everybody needs to play this game through to the end. Amazing.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

finished Bioshock 2. Really fun game, but i still love the original more.
    Rita corny, Michael

I just beat Ninja Gaiden for the NES for the first time (without cheating, that is --- I beat it years ago on an emulator, using save states). This time, I got the NES version off of the Wii virtual console thing. And I just beat the HELL out of that game after a pathetically long time of getting my ass kicked.

I just wanted to tell everyone in the world. Because that was literally the hardest fucking game I have ever played in my entire life, hands-down
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

I'm trying to decide whether to play Metal Gear Solid 4 or Resident Evil 5. I have both and haven't played either at all yet.

I'm also considering playing either Fallout 3 or Oblivion again. Not sure if I have the patience though.

I'm considering buying the new Fallout game but that seems like a waste of money when I already own games I haven't played yet. Ugh. Give a man some choices and he'll be happy. Give a man many choices and he'll be miserable. WHAT SHOULD I PLAY?

Also thinking of getting the Dragon Age expansion.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    I just beat Ninja Gaiden for the NES for the first time (without cheating, that is --- I beat it years ago on an emulator, using save states). This time, I got the NES version off of the Wii virtual console thing. And I just beat the HELL out of that game after a pathetically long time of getting my ass kicked.

I just wanted to tell everyone in the world. Because that was literally the hardest fucking game I have ever played in my entire life, hands-down
    High five man! Original Ninja Gaiden trilogy is fucking great stuff and I know for sure how hard the first one was. Still, totally worth the effort and you get a major boner and satisfaction once you see the castle breaking and sunrise. And you totally feel like telling the world about that.
    You MUST beat NG2 now cause it's equally as awesome, I feel like it's my favourite of three. And then NG3, which I liked a bit less, but still a great experience.
    Damn I have to play through NG trilogy again!

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I'm trying to decide whether to play Metal Gear Solid 4 or Resident Evil 5. I have both and haven't played either at all yet.

I'm also considering playing either Fallout 3 or Oblivion again. Not sure if I have the patience though.

I'm considering buying the new Fallout game but that seems like a waste of money when I already own games I haven't played yet. Ugh. Give a man some choices and he'll be happy. Give a man many choices and he'll be miserable. WHAT SHOULD I PLAY?

Also thinking of getting the Dragon Age expansion.
    I am sure that MGS4 is ways better than RE5, I've beaten the latter not so long ago and I was kind of disappointed about how primitive it was.
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?