Page 73 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Holy mother of God, dude. Play Snake Eater. I think I have an idea for what kind of games and story you like, and if I'm right, you will fucking love Snake Eater. It's absolutely beautiful. I mean, MGS1 is my favourite, for many reasons, but I can willingly accept Snake Eater being called beautiful, and MGS1 being called just "awesome" or something.

I bought Infamous the other day, and have only had the chance to have one proper gaming session on it, it seems like it'll be pretty cool, but having a social life and work is really cutting into my gaming time :/
    Snake Eater is my favorite video game of all time, hands down. I'd even argue that it's the best video game ever made, although I'm sure many would disagree. Everything about it is absolutely perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

You guys fucking suck. Do you have any idea how much I did not want to have to find my PS2 and dust that fucker off? Jesus Christ. I hate you all so much right now.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Worth it dude, really, really worth it, for that game. It's so worth it I posted on the bbs for the first time in fuck knows how long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Snake Eater is my favorite video game of all time, hands down. I'd even argue that it's the best video game ever made, although I'm sure many would disagree. Everything about it is absolutely perfect.
    I honestly can't argue with that. I like a few (very few) games better than Snake Eater, but I can absolutely understand people having it at the top of their list. It's outstanding.
    Last edited by mrconeman; 10-30-2010 at 09:10 AM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Assassin's Creed 2 is good fun. Ezio is way more lovable than Altaïr's stupid ass.
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

I remember Thi ranting about how good Infamous was before, and man, you weren't lying. Great game.

I just finished the good ending, and thought the story was pretty great, but more than that I felt like a real super hero playing this game, something all the mainstream comic book hero games have failed to do. I'm looking forward to doing the evil ending.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Started picking up the old Castlevania games for NES. Never tried any of these back when they were new, so I figured I'd catch up for old time's sake.

Also got Bubble Bobble (fuck you, that game kicks ass).

Wii Virtual Console =
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Just picked up my DS again and started playing the Pokemon Gold remake. I'm a huge nerd for Pokemon games and love this remake (mostly because Gold and Silver was perhaps my all time favorite game when I was a kid.)

Been playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It's hilarious and fun and endearing. Can't wait to get a DS of my own so I can play it all the time.

I bought a N64 usb converter and an N64 controller so I can play N64 games for the rest of my life.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I'm waiting for Gran Turismo 5 which will be released next week. I've been waiting for this game sooooo long (it was supposed to be released 2 years ago) and the closer it gets to the release day the more annoying it is. They divided the cars into standard cars and premium cars and the standard cars remind me of NFS cars on my Wii (read: crap graphics). Not to mention that they have ridiculous limitations, like no cockpit view, shitty-looking damage etc. Sure, the premium cars look absolutely stunning and are fully "functional" but only 20% of the cars are premium. Wtf? Next week I'm expecting them to say that we won't actually get to drive the cars, we will just stare at the AI drivers.