Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I'm almost done with Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Got lost a year back and I gave up. Started again yesterday. I forgot how it feels like to play a somewhat challenging game. Been playing too many monotonous first person shooters lately. Makes me appreciate the original and creative gameplay from this game. Thinking of how they worked out the level design makes my head hurt.

Beat Ninja Gaiden 2 and Castlevania 2 this last week, now I'm working on NG3 and CV3. Also booted up Devil May Cry (I bought it like a year ago and never finished it); starting over from scratch 'cause I suck at it. Dante is such a fucking goober, but I still like him He's like the Ahhnold Schwartzenegger of action video games. I keep waiting for him to shout, "Get to da choppa!"
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Default Games

Thanks so much,I want alots of similarrity the post

I geeked the hell out of that game, 97% of the Playstation trophies. The only reason I didn't get 100 was because you had to collect those feathers, which is just ridiculous, I had about 40 by the time I finished the game, and went looking for a day or two and found 20 or so more, but I mean Christ, even with a guide or something going around looking for all 100 would be tedious as hell, gave up at that point slighly annoyed because everything else in that game was so damn good.
    Công ty tu van du hoc Tân Đại Dương là trung tâm tu van du hoc| hàng đầu Vietnam .Chúng tôi cung cấp các dịch vụ như : du hoc singapore,thông tin hoc bong du hoc ,……và Hoc bong du hoc| nữa .Hay den voi trung tam tu van du hoc| TDD.

I dug up my DS and started playing the Pokemon Gold remake. So fucking good. No matter how old I get, I'm still gonna be playing my Pokemon games.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Goldeneye Wii & Battalion Wars 2!! & Fable 3...oots
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

Quote Originally Posted by mrphantuan View Post
    I geeked the hell out of that game, 97% of the Playstation trophies. The only reason I didn't get 100 was because you had to collect those feathers, which is just ridiculous, I had about 40 by the time I finished the game, and went looking for a day or two and found 20 or so more, but I mean Christ, even with a guide or something going around looking for all 100 would be tedious as hell, gave up at that point slighly annoyed because everything else in that game was so damn good.
    Công ty tu van du hoc Tân Đại Dương là trung tâm tu van du hoc| hàng đầu Vietnam .Chúng tôi cung cấp các dịch vụ như : du hoc singapore,thông tin hoc bong du hoc ,……và Hoc bong du hoc| nữa .Hay den voi trung tam tu van du hoc| TDD.
    What the fuck?? Why is there a clone of a post I made like a year or more ago by a random new/fake user? Like even with my signature. Really weird. It was about Assassins Creed 2 by the way.

Anyway, I'm currently replaying Super Metroid, unbelievably good game, I've never played a more open game in my life, you can pretty much do it in any order if your good at it. Yet it still feels claustrophobic when it wants to with those tight little spaces. But other than that just some of the coolest gameplay ever.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Excellent game, SuperMetroids. I was playing that again a couple of months ago. It's really amazing for a SNES game, probably one of the best the console had to offer.

Anyways...

Goldeneye 007, for the Wii.

Let me preface a little bit, Goldeneye64 back in 1997 (although I probably played it first later on like 1998 or so) was my first introduction to the James Bond franchise. And holy shit I loved that game, it was amazing. I didn't even own an N64 and wouldn't for over a decade later (in fact the one in my living room isn't mine, it's borrowed, and now that I have Goldeneye for the Wii, I no longer want the N64 so my friend can have it back.)

That game got me interested in seeing Goldeneye, and progressively the rest of the Pierce Brosnan bond films, and up to this point a handful of the older ones as well (depending on availability and stuff, I saw one Roger Moore film, his first one, and decided that it wasn't the kind of Bond I liked, might give him another chance though.)

Well Goldeneye for the Wii... my my my.

Shit's amazing. I haven't even tried the multi-player yet, I just am engrossed by the first player mode. I'm no real gamer so my opinion on the difference between graphics and stuff isn't very good. But as far as my eyes are concerned this game looks amazing. As far as I can tell its a modern re-make of the Goldeneye story (so the same story, except instead of mid90's it's late 2000s) which is fine. There is the perfect mix of the old and the new (although personally I wouldn't mind a little bit more of the old) to keep me entertained and interested.

I can't say enough good things about this game. Although at first the controls took a little getting used to (I opted for the WiiMote and the nunchuck configuration, I tried to use the zapper, or in my case the plastic gun shaped shell that fits the wiimote and the nunchuk, but I found it disorienting to strafe (move hands one direction, move thumb another...what!?). However it didn't take me too long to get a hang of the controls. It really is pretty easy to just pick up and start playing. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I'm actually playing Goldeneye on my 64 Emulator right now. Buying a 64 controller and a usb converter is the best thing I have ever done.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Is it an actual N64 controller? Cause the joystick on those are supposed to wear out after a couple years of use.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.