Page 75 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Yeah, it is a legitimate one. The one I am using right now is actually a friends and it works great. The one I bought online, while advertised as a genuine Nintendo controller, is some generic one that I haven't tried to use yet.

I actually use the analog pad to play any games that allows it, I just prefer using it.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Pff the joystick was amazing. Back then no one even questioned why the control pad was designed for people with 3 arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I mostly use it for Tony Hawk, I'm not sure I would want to use it for Zelda or Goldeneye. It works great for Tony Hawk though because it makes it a lot easier to do certain moves. Turok is fucked up, you move with the c buttons.

That put me off Turok immediately. Since I played Turok on the 64 I've always associated that franchise with shitty control configurations.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I played it for about 15 minutes then gave up, wasn't worth it.

Turok blows.

Playing Joe Danger right now. This game was rated really well, and controls fantastically, but some jump/stunt combinations are annoying to pull off while you control your trajectory. Still, it's fun.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Gonna start playing Shenmue on Dreamcast here again soon.

Also, a game called Digital Dance Mix on Saturn signed by Yu Suzuki himself is on its way to me via snail mail. Won it in a contest at 1UP.com.
    My Offspring
    July 2nd, 2010 - Maryland Heights, Missouri
    July 20th, 2012 - St. Louis, Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    I used to collect old offspring bootlegs, I have them on a hard drive somewhere. Crossroads, Something to believe in, come out swinging, never gonna find me, dirty magic (electric in austrailia, and acoustic in austrailia) i definitely have.
    Mark, we're not giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I'm actually playing Goldeneye on my 64 Emulator right now. Buying a 64 controller and a usb converter is the best thing I have ever done.
    Goldeneye is fucking awesome. I actually prefer the original version (which I can play on the Wii Virtual Console) to the new Goldeneye 007 remake (specifically for the Wii). Although this game still kicks ass.

I finally got my copy of Gran Turismo 5. This game is photo-realistic like it was announced to be? My ass. But still, it's my favorite game of all time. So many tracks, so many cars, really nice multiplayer mode (although it still has a lot of bugs) and brilliant driving physics.

I'm also playing Red Dead Redemption and the more I play it, the more I think it's lame. Don't get me wrong, I still fucking love this game, but when you think about it, every mission is like, ride your horse to a far away destination listening to some dude, shoot everything that moves, end of mission, ride halfway across the map to start a new mission or go to sleep (hard-save your game).

Thumbs down tssssssssss

HALO,too violence,yawhmm,only a liittle bit of reality ¬¬
    YoUr LiPs Of CyAnIdE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been playing the following:
    - Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles remake on the PSP;
    - Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast;
    - Christmas Nights Into Dreams on the Saturn;
    - FIFA 11 and UFC Undisputed 2010 on the PS3.
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.