Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I need to buy some new games... I have a job now, don't know what I'm waiting for haha. I'm just recycling old stuff now but I've been playing:

NHL 09
    GTAIV
    Gears Of War
    PGR4
    Donkey Kong 64
    GTA San Andreas

Pretty much my last few months of gaming.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    I've been playing the following:
    - Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles remake on the PSP;
    Hey, I've been considering getting this game after having just finished Castlevania 4 on the SNES. Is X Chronicles worth getting?
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Victoria 2

It's a grand strategy game by Paradox: i'm trying to unite Italy, and carve out a Mediterranean empire at the moment.

I also just bought Mass Effect 2 due to the crazy deals steam has at the moment, but i haven't played it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Hey, I've been considering getting this game after having just finished Castlevania 4 on the SNES. Is X Chronicles worth getting?
    Yes it is!
    And not only does it feature an awesome remake of the classic Rondo of Blood, you can also unlock the original Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night!!
    If you liked IV you'll love this one as well.
    Here's a review: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/re...vania-dx/29541

There's also another SNES game called Dracula X, and it is not the same as this one/two - you'd like that one as well!
    (check gameplay here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5Q9a72m8E&hd=1)
    Last edited by findout5; 12-24-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Dead Rising 2, which im enjoying a damn sight more than the first one. Canna be bothered with the main bulk of the story, apart from saving my daughter, and am just on zombie genocide duties.
    Trials HD, which rocks.
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    I dug up my DS and started playing the Pokemon Gold remake. So fucking good. No matter how old I get, I'm still gonna be playing my Pokemon games.
    So I'm playing SoulSilver. It's amazing. I just recently got a DS and this is my second game. And I never played much pokemon gold compared to red. But still this game is amazing. Too bad they had to bring the nationaldex in the end. If they could've just kept it at 250. :/ whatever.

Anyways this is just a solid fun game. The pokewalker gimmick is way too fun and I use it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I love the game but the dumb thing is, you can only complete 96% of the game. Wouldn't that make 96% 100%?

EDIT: Oh, and these too... along with Zelda, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart 64, Mario 64, Mario Party 2, and Mario Mini Golf.
    Last edited by dexter12296566; 01-21-2011 at 11:00 AM.
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    So I'm playing SoulSilver. It's amazing. I just recently got a DS and this is my second game. And I never played much pokemon gold compared to red. But still this game is amazing. Too bad they had to bring the nationaldex in the end. If they could've just kept it at 250. :/ whatever.

Anyways this is just a solid fun game. The pokewalker gimmick is way too fun and I use it all the time.
    Creepy coincidence: I just picked up HeartGold again a few days ago (apparently I got stuck in Kanto somewhere before I stopped playing last time.) Right now I'm at Mt. Silver, but I need to do a ton of annoying grinding because my team is only at about level 65.

Also, I can't go online because the DS' WiFi sucks too much for my decent router security.

Yeah that you can't connect to a password protected wi-fi is just bizarre. I'm thinking about switching to a mac address filter, that just sounds like a pain.

Fun game, I'm working my way slowly through Kanto. To be honest I probably spend too much time playing Voltorb flip, I just find that cross between Sudoku and minesweeper to be too addictive.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I haven't played Heartgold in a while actually. Haven't touched any of my games. Still, It's an amazing game.