Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

Working on finishing up Infamous now. Cool game, but did anyone else that played find the auto-aim with regards to Cole grabbing onto stuff to be really annoying? Like, it'll move him to grab or land on certain things when I'm not trying to, then it'll miss the things that I AM trying to get him to grab or land on, in favor or something else.

In the middle of Killzone 3. The graphics put the first one to shame, and the last one had some of the best visuals I've ever seen. Gameplay is improved as well, and I don't see why people were complaining about the story. It's just as good, if not better than, Killzone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Explodemon.

Very cool, fun platformer with some pretty natural feeling controls.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    did anyone else that played find the auto-aim with regards to Cole grabbing onto stuff to be really annoying?
    Sometimes. When I actually wanted to grab something I could usually get the desired result. But when I just wanted to fall to the ground it was annoying to keep landing on things. Occasionally I could get a bit stuck in a small, cluttered area leaping from one tiny spot to another when I wanted to actually fall. Learned to get around it by using the Thunder Drop move like an express elevator.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Question:My TV is NOT HD. My friend let me borrow his PS3 and says it was formatted for HD. How do I change this?

I like asking questions by saying "question" first.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Question:My TV is NOT HD. My friend let me borrow his PS3 and says it was formatted for HD. How do I change this?

I like asking questions by saying "question" first.
    Turn the system on, go to settings, then go to display settings, then video output settings and select your setup. I'm not sure you'll even need to do that though. I figure that if it's only hooked up via a non-HD output (like composite, as opposed to HDMI) then it should realize that and not output an HD signal. Mine automatically detected that it was hooked up to an 1080p tv when I first got it, I kinda figure the opposite would be true as well.
    Last edited by nieh; 03-21-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Cleared Super Mario Galaxy 2 last week. Going to start with Donkey Kong Country Returns next week after I've finished this big assignment I have to do. Other than that, I play Mega Man 10, Borderlands online with friends, Touhou 10 and F Zero nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Just started playing Assassin's Creed. Seems decent so far. Controls are a little dodgy at times but I've mostly stopped leaping randomly backwards off walls at least. Pulling off a steath kill seems difficult. Only got one so far.
    As I recall, I had the exact same problem (but I played the original way back when it first came out). It's a cool game, but it definitely has it's gameplay issues. Assassins Creed 2 perfects what this game tried to be, keep on keeping on.
    Sometimes. When I actually wanted to grab something I could usually get the desired result. But when I just wanted to fall to the ground it was annoying to keep landing on things. Occasionally I could get a bit stuck in a small, cluttered area leaping from one tiny spot to another when I wanted to actually fall. Learned to get around it by using the Thunder Drop move like an express elevator.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

My TV is NOT HD. My friend let me borrow his PS3
    It's going to look kinda shitty and you'll have a hell of a time reading any text on the screen. I bought a new tv just so I could play my PS3 adequately.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I'm looking for an emulator for NES. Any suggestions?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.