Page 80 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I've hear many good thing about Jnes.

Nesticle. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Killzone 2 which was linear but fun-ish. I dont understand why these games are bigged up by PS3 owners(which i am, but dont) They do look pretty but they're real fecking shallow.
    Fallout: New Vegas which i may never complete due to buying it for PS3. Ingame loading time are horrendous, screen splits have occured on numerous occasions and to top it all off the game crashes whenever large scale battles occur indoors. Barring the loading times which are in the X360 version, every other problem is "seemingly" unique to the PS3. Which is nice.

If it seems like im PS3 bashing (i suppose i am) its because after being on the front line of Xbox gamers for near enough 8 years i fancied a change and got me a PS3. Mainly for littleBIGplanet...and well that seems to be it.

Also the control pad is a weak link, at least after 12 years...grrr.
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
    because after being on the front line of Xbox gamers for near enough 8 years i fancied a change and got me a PS3.
    Your post wasn't really making any sense until this part, but it made absolute crystal clear sense after that.

I won't debate any of the rest of that utter lunacy, but your bagging the Playstation controller...really?

If you can't see that it is literally the greatest gaming controller ever made, you have problems, and I'm willing to bet the head of the 360 department at Microsoft would probably agree. There's a reason it hasn't changed in design since the days of the PS1. They improved on the best controller up until then (the snes) and got it absolutely right, it doesn't need to change. I mean it's pretty much accepted by everyone, even 360 fan boys (who all started on a PS2 lets be honest) that it's the easiest, and most comfortable controller. The 360 controller looks more like a descendant from the worst controllers ever made (N64/Dreamcast/Gamecube bubble style madness). Though the 360 controller is actually fine, it's comfortable and usable, it just looks like it's from that family tree.
    Last edited by mrconeman; 04-06-2011 at 10:47 AM.
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

I have a Mac. I hear like almost no emulators work for mac. I want to play the Zelda games on NES soooooo bad.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Get a wii, download them. That's what I did. Although I don't own a mac.

As far as controllers go, I have a friend who owns all 3 current generation consoles (he sells them), he says that comfort wise the xbox is the best one. I don't know what the criteria for that is though, but he's the kind of guy who considers 1 hours to be a short game session.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

http://www.zophar.net/

This site has a pretty extensive list of emulators for most systems and all the details you should need.

PS2 Controllers are boss. And honestly, I feel more comfortable with an N64 controller than I do a 360, but that could be because we've had our 360 for less than a year and I spent years playing Star Fox 64 and what not in my childhood.

Don't get me wrong, I feel right at home on a Nintendo 64 controller, I can use it fluently. I can just admit that it's a terrible design, I dont have three hands, or 15 fingers.

I have a Mac. I hear like almost no emulators work for mac. I want to play the Zelda games on NES soooooo bad.
    I also have a Mac, I use OpenEmu and it's pretty awesome. It's a cross-platform emulator and it loads game engines (like Nestopia) as plugins.
    http://openemu.sourceforge.net/
    Last edited by mspunk13; 04-06-2011 at 05:43 PM.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed 2 (never too late) and ooooh it's good.

Beautiful too.

I can't stop playing. My boyfriend makes dinner while I assassinate Templars and find treasures.

This is great.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !