Page 93 of 134 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: What video games are you playing? pt. 2

I'm watching a live stream of E3 right now, and the Microsoft conference just ended, as expected it was pretty terrible, the entire thing was focused exclusively on kinect, and the only real game announcement was Halo 4. Oh and Sesame street. Yeah.

Looking forward to Nintendo and Sony's conferences. Especially Nintendo as they have a new console to announce.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html

thats the stream if anyone else is interested.

edit:Yeah, now that that's over. Microsoft's conference was abysmal, Sony's conference was barely okay, they released a lot more cool technology, that brand new 3d TV looks awesome, and the Vita looks great too, but no real games we didn't already know about. Still Nintendo's conference is going to be better than both tomorrow without even trying because they have a new system.
    Last edited by mrconeman; 06-06-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Well, at least it can't be as bad as Ubisoft's press conference...
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Sooo, I downloaded "Little Big Planet" and "Wipeout HD". Those Post-Apocalyptic/War games were bumming me out. My bandmate did get Dead Nation and Infamous, but we "will not" be sharing our games. I can't wait to not play those.

I also bought "Fancy Pants Adventures" this morning and so far, I'm in love. Tons of action, great controls, and just visually stunning. Playing it, I am filled with a sense of wonder that I literally have not felt since 1991, with Sonic the Hedgehog. It's really fun. If you guys like flash games (in fact, here is the "sneak peak" for it), I think you'll dig this.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

I have a quick question about the PSP.

I was looking at buying one after I heard from a friend that you can buy old PSone classics on it. (Tomb Raider II, Cool Boarders and Twisted Metal 2 <3333) Anyway, I was just wondering has anyone else here who may own a PSP done this before, and is it worth buying a unit for this purpose?
    i'm upset, happiness is not a fish that you can catch.
    imagination can't resist the laziness.

Flickr | YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Harnum View Post
    I have a quick question about the PSP.

I was looking at buying one after I heard from a friend that you can buy old PSone classics on it. (Tomb Raider II, Cool Boarders and Twisted Metal 2 <3333) Anyway, I was just wondering has anyone else here who may own a PSP done this before, and is it worth buying a unit for this purpose?
    I have a PSP, and better than *buying* ps1 classics, you can hack a psp really easily, and download the entire PS1 back catalog for free. I have done this, I still do this.
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    I have a PSP, and better than *buying* ps1 classics, you can hack a psp really easily, and download the entire PS1 back catalog for free. I have done this, I still do this.
    wtfthismakesmewantapspsobadnow.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Even better than that, with a hacked psp you can put emulators for all the older systems on it too. So, sega, nintendo, PS1 and PSP all in your pocket on the bus.

I won't lie it makes going to work in the morning bareable.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Even better than that, with a hacked psp you can put emulators for all the older systems on it too. So, sega, nintendo, PS1 and PSP all in your pocket on the bus.
    NEED PSP.

Do the games actually run good on the system? (in regards to lagging, fps and whatnot.)

Flickr | YouTube

I've not really tried a massive amount of PS1 games, the ones I have tried have ran without any issues though. The PSP is almost on par with the PS2 in terms of sheer technical ability, so yeah, it runs pretty much anything pre-PS2 with total ease.

The actual hacking is the only issue, you have to spend a few pounds (dollars whatever) on a pandora battery and a memory card (to hold all your games and shit), and spend an hour or so messing around with it (using one of the many online guides of course). But it's totally worth it.

I should mention there are a bunch of PSP models, and the oldest ones are the easiest to do this with, as the models progress they got harder to hack, and the latest PSP, the PSPgo is pretty much impossible to hack. So if you go ebaying for one, aim for a PSP1000.

I'm not really into any sort of hacking to be honest. I hate the hassle that comes with it, but I'm glad to hear the games run without any issue!

Flickr | YouTube