Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 246

Thread: The Ricetigers

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    I am aware that you have had your album out for a while now, so don't think that I forgot about it ... busy downloading now However, I haven't had a chance to watch videos yet, but I will shortly.
    Ok, cool! I hope you are able to enjoy the videos albeit the messed up quality...
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    1,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    Ok, cool! I hope you are able to enjoy the videos albeit the messed up quality...
    The quality wasn't that bad, I have seen worse and yes, I enjoyed Tell me, what covers of The Offy did you guys play during this gig?

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    The quality wasn't that bad, I have seen worse and yes, I enjoyed Tell me, what covers of The Offy did you guys play during this gig?
    That's cool We played Self Esteem(I have to upload that one soon).
    Anyway, some days ago I figured I forgot to post the setlist... but whatever, here it is:

    1. Californication
    2. When I Come Around
    3. Happy Birthday (it was a birthday party)
    4. Never Care
    5. My Girlfriend
    6. Hate Me
    7. The Night
    8. Free Yourself
    9. Self Esteem
    10. Narcotic
    "Encore":
    11. Californication
    12. Narcotic

    13. After-show party!
    Last edited by ad8; 11-20-2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    1,009


    Default

    Californication twice, any chance that he *dude whose B'Day it was* is a Chilli Pepper fan? I must also say that I'm disappointed that the Offy only featured once However, if you are going to do the Offy, you might as well do Self Esteem *awesome song live* The setlist looks great though

    Oh, Happy Birthday ... did you at least try to Marilyn Monroe, breathless version

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    Californication twice, any chance that he *dude whose B'Day it was* is a Chilli Pepper fan? I must also say that I'm disappointed that the Offy only featured once However, if you are going to do the Offy, you might as well do Self Esteem *awesome song live* The setlist looks great though

    Oh, Happy Birthday ... did you at least try to Marilyn Monroe, breathless version
    Well, that guy does like the Chili Peppers, but he also likes the Offspring.
    The only reason we played Californication and Narcotic twice was that we didn't have any encore planned and the crowd requested those two songs.
    I would have liked to play more Offspring, but we didn't have much time to rehearse any other songs next to the ones that were requested for the show.
    Still it was fun... and oh, I'll upload Self Esteem now
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,460


    Default

    Self Esteem is up and can be found here
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fuckin' Bible belt....
    Posts
    1,361


    Default

    Kickass! It feels so weird to see you guys playing after having heard you for so long....it'll be even weirder if you guys actually end up going somewhere....it'll be like we were here from the beginning~

    But yeah, good songs and good quality, to boot! Hold on to those videos, they could be worth something if you do ever go anywhere with this.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Kickass! It feels so weird to see you guys playing after having heard you for so long....it'll be even weirder if you guys actually end up going somewhere....it'll be like we were here from the beginning~

    But yeah, good songs and good quality, to boot! Hold on to those videos, they could be worth something if you do ever go anywhere with this.
    Thanks I could say something similar about you if you should come up with live footage one here. Still I would absolutely kill to see your band play a show somewhere, performing the songs I listen to almost every day
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    1,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Kickass! It feels so weird to see you guys playing after having heard you for so long....it'll be even weirder if you guys actually end up going somewhere....it'll be like we were here from the beginning~
    I SOOOOO second what Tim said

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,460


    Default

    Here's another video of our concert. It's the fifth song (My Girlfriend).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYM_76JqBIo
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •