Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tour the U.S. again, already!

Their last currently scheduled show is in the first week of December. Hopefully they'll take about two months or so off, and by then plans and dates will be set and they'll be ready to tour by February 2009 or at least March. I'm gonna be all WTF if they aren't touring the U.S. by at least March.
    Last edited by bighead384; 11-08-2008 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Their last currently scheduled show is in the first week of December. Hopefully they'll take about two months or so off, and by then plans and dates will be set and they'll be ready to tour by February 2009 or at least March. I'm gonna be all WTF if they aren't touring the U.S. by at least March.
    Then that means they got about 2 or 3 more months to decide to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Then that means they got about 2 or 3 more months to decide to make it happen.
    I'm hoping they'll come to Canada too. I'm assuming (most times) when they hit the States, they come here too.
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    You were right. Noodles mentioned in this interview that The Offspring will take a break for a month or two before they go back to the U.S. sometime in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    You were right. Noodles mentioned in this interview that The Offspring will take a break for a month or two before they go back to the U.S. sometime in 2009.
    It's The Offspring so that means it's two months or more. So the first North American shows should at least be sometime in March. So shouldn't the tickets be on sale like...any day now?

*hopes he's right again*

The wait has been unpleasant, but I'd rather see The Offspring when it's warmer out. I don't know why, but I would strongly prefer that.
    Last edited by bighead384; 12-20-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Yeah, I was backstage at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas and when they got interviewed Noodles said that they would start their tour in the US in 2 months from now, so probably Feb-March. So stoked, can't wait!

Btw, they put on an insane show that night!

They need to do a club tour. I hate arena shows.

PUT OFF THE FUSS YOU CHICKENSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I really wanna think this was sarcasm... but I don't remember adombomb ever being much of a sarcastic guy... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Yeah, I was backstage at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas and when they got interviewed Noodles said that they would start their tour in the US in 2 months from now, so probably Feb-March. So stoked, can't wait!

wow how did you get backstage

i remember you. nice to see another old timer around here. you went to the show?

When can we expect tickets to go on sale/dates to be released?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.