Thread: Partisan US election vigil on Swedish TV

Default Partisan US election vigil on Swedish TV

These two persons, Fredrik Wikingsson and Filip Hammar, is doing a vigil on the 2008 election in the United States of America. They are the most popular comedy duo in Sweden at this moment.

On the day for election they will be doing a vigil on TV, an election they hope Barack Hussein Obama will win. If he wins the election, which they are pretty sure that he's going to, they'll open a bottle of champagne to celebrate it.

What do you think? Does your contry have a thing like this?

On November 4, the United States facing a historic presidential election. Follow the drama live in America-lovers Filip and Fredrik have watched the election results come live throughout the night in Kanal 5 [Channel 5].

Barack Obama is Hollywood darling, the international politics new "golden boy" and the USA's first black presidential candidate. Against him and his vice-presidential candidate Joe Biden says the laundry genuine war hero John McCain and Alaska governor Sarah Palin, mother of five children and the new conservative madonna figure.

- We will treating the people involved as the rock stars they should be. No other American election, or Swedish for that matter, has been so clearly and dramatically rewarding. You have a young cool black presidential candidate who appeals to every liberal man in the world, which faces a warmonger and his bohemian mad hockey mom, "says Fredrik.

Promise a partisan vigil the election results come. Knowledgeable, comfortable and accurate analysis, waited and completely unexpected guests and much humor are some of the ingredients in Kanal 5's very first live watched the election results come. But how neutral is actually Filip and Fredrik in the U.S. presidential issue?

- We intend to be very honest with that we are in Obama, and I am sure that those who send the others watched the election results come think the same thing. But we can and dare to say it straight out. We have a completely different track of the contemporary America and we will beat [Swedish public service television] and TV4 [Commercial TV] heavily on the fingers.

Valvakan är ett drömprojekt för Amerika-älskarna Filip och Fredrik som till och med har avsagt sig arvoden för att få kunna göra det här. Valvakan is a dream project for the America-lovers Filip and Fredrik that have renounced fees to get to do this.

The election vigil starts at 23:20 on November 4 and is on until the U.S.'s 44th president is elected (subject to screw up in Florida of course).
    -- From the website and mostly translated with Google's translation tool
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan für den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer låter bra.

We don't have (I think so) something like that in Flanders (Have no idea if they have it in Wallonia)
    But every day the 2008 election in the USA are on the news