Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringHead View Post
    The McCain crowd booed Obama too. It's been an emotional race and now its over. The Republicans are very very bitter. Bitter enough to assassinate maybe? We'll see.

But all I have to say is, better Obama than McCain

And if Obama gets shot and dies, Better Biden than Palin.
    obama won not even a hour ago and people are already talking about assassination

man that is fucked up

Uhh... people have been talking about assassination since he announced he was running.
    I wrote a four word letter.

The other forum I frequent has a thread up called "What do you think Obama will be assassinated with?"
    I'm the chairman of the bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I think he was more pointing out the detached way you were talking about it, as if like you were commenting on some sort of game.

Not the president getting killed for a ridiculous reason.
    Of course it's a ridiculous reason. But there are people who will try their best to kill him. There are always people like that. And especially now because there is a black man that will run the country. It's not like everybody of all colors in the country holds hands and sing songs. There are people that burn crosses and sing songs about killing black people. And those people are going to try to get to him. Like it or not.

And I'm sorry if he saw it that way. I don't sugarcoat anything. I say everything the way it is and speak the blunt and honest truth.

its going to continue to be a point of discussion. thats life. thats what we get for a minority president. But this is HUGE! Now all we need is a muslim black gay female president... maybe there should be some steps in between
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

What Apathy said. You sound like one of those solicits at the end of a soap opera. Bitter enough to assassinate maybe? Find out in the next exciting episode of xxx! It was also a pretty weird train of though. Going from bitter to murder.

Congrats Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    What Apathy said. You sound like one of those solicits at the end of a soap opera. Bitter enough to assassinate maybe? Find out in the next exciting episode of xxx! It was also a pretty weird train of though. Going from bitter to murder.
    Dude. Stop thinking that everyone in this country loves him and is going to leave him alone. Popular vote was 51 to 48. Thats 48% of the country who didn't want him to be president. Thats 44,081,415 people. Within that number, how many of those people do you think voted McCain simply and only because Obama is black. I'd say at least 1% of those people. That is 440,814 people. Um. It's obviously a pretty good chance that one of those 440 thousand people will take a shot at him. So stop being so ignorant.

No black man could possibly even run for president without knowing that he could very well be assasinated. He knows this. Let's not even talk about it!

Barack Obama is the president oh holy shit YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    No black man could possibly even run for president without knowing that he could very well be assasinated. He knows this. Let's not even talk about it!
    this.

anyone who disagrees should stfu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.