Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    this.

anyone who disagrees should stfu.
    Thank you. Tell that to the retards who thinks were one Obama loving nation.

Thumbs up

w00t .
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringHead View Post
    Thank you. Tell that to the retards who thinks were one Obama loving nation.
    i wasn't agreeing with you or your approach to the topic in the slightest. We realize he is not liked by everyone. But he has always been favored it seems. that is what people are saying here.

Also, don't forget that EVERYONE will realize the risk and all will be watching closer. He will probably have more protection than any president in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

retards who thinks were one Obama loving nation.
    Who the hell thinks that? How did you come to that conclusion that anyone would think that? Of course I know there's always the chance of an assassination attempt. What bothered me was that you sounded like it's just some bet going on and you're anxious to find out who wins for your own entertainment value.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    i wasn't agreeing with you or your approach to the topic in the slightest. We realize he is not liked by everyone. But he has always been favored it seems. that is what people are saying here.

Also, don't forget that EVERYONE will realize the risk and all will be watching closer. He will probably have more protection than any president in history.
    Most definitely. But all it takes is one fuck up by a secret service agent to get a shot off. I'm not saying he'll get hit. But it's a possibility.

Say an agent gets a call from his 16 year old son that just got his license. He knows he can't answer but gets nervous to maybe he got into a car accident. He picks up his phone and says he needs to call him back. In that time, a shot could be taken and the president can be dead. Those are opportunities a hitman will be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Who the hell thinks that? How did you come to that conclusion that anyone would think that? Of course I know there's always the chance of an assassination attempt. What bothered me was that you're treating it like it's just some bet going on and you're anxious to find out who wins for your own entertainment value.
    It's called sarcasm dude.

you are far to negative of a person. stop thinking of the worst.
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Most definitely. But all it takes is one fuck up by a secret service agent to get a shot off. I'm not saying he'll get hit. But it's a possibility.

Say an agent gets a call from his 16 year old son that just got his license. He knows he can't answer but gets nervous to maybe he got into a car accident. He picks up his phone and says he needs to call him back. In that time, a shot could be taken and the president can be dead. Those are opportunities a hitman will be looking for.
    Stop acting like this is some hollywood movie. But to echo the thoughts of others, you almost seem to be enjoying this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Stop acting like this is some hollywood movie. But to echo the thoughts of others, you almost seem to be enjoying this.
    Enjoying it? Not at all. You honestly think this country is stable enough to handle an assassinated president? Of course not. It would be the biggest tragedy in American history. The emotional distress of this country would be close to, if not more than 9/11. With all the shit that this country has gone through in the past decade, we don't need that to happen. Of course I'm not enjoying the fact that he has a big chance of dying from some retarded nazi confederate in the south who thinks that McCain will be better than him. I'm just weighing out the probablity of it happening in a realistic way. As I said before, I'm sorry I don't fucking sugarcoat everything like you'd want to hear it, but get the fuck over it. No matter how I say it, it's still a possibility and just learn to accept it.

And I wanted Obama to win more than McCain anyway. So yeah. I'm really enjoying the fact that this election went my way and now the man I wanted to win is gonna die. That makes me so fucking happy. You don't even understand! I'm thrilled.

Enjoying it? Not at all. You honestly think this country is stable enough to handle an assassinated president? Of course not. It would be the biggest tragedy in American history. The emotional distress of this country would be close to, if not more than 9/11. With all the shit that this country has gone through in the past decade, we don't need that to happen. Of course I'm not enjoying the fact that he has a big chance of dying from some retarded nazi confederate in the south who thinks that McCain will be better than him. I'm just weighing out the probablity of it happening in a realistic way. As I said before, I'm sorry I don't fucking sugarcoat everything like you'd want to hear it, but get the fuck over it. No matter how I say it, it's still a possibility and just learn to accept it.

And I wanted Obama to win more than McCain anyway. So yeah. I'm really enjoying the fact that this election went my way and now the man I wanted to win is gonna die. That makes me so fucking happy. You don't even understand! I'm thrilled.
    you depress me.