Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    I'm just glad we told that Romney asshole to shut the fuck up and go back to Massachusetts. I'm sick of his supporters --- down here it's almost entirely a race issue. Down here you're either a "Lib-ruhl" voting for "OBAAAAMA" or you're a "good ol' boy" and you're "not lettin' that nigger back in the whaaaht house." Nice to have something to rub in those assholes' faces.

I hate living in the south sometimes.
    Just sometimes? :P

My nephew (whom I'm not friends with on FB because he's an asshole in every way - he's 20, didn't finish high school, and has a two-year-old son) commented on his mom's status regarding the election: "Stupid nig! Its gonna be another shit 4 years. Unless he's the reason for world ending in 2012."

This is literally the only offensive, ignorant bullshit I've seen today about the election. I have friends who voted Republican, but of my like 400 friends, it's only like 10 people max who've posted about it - and every single one of them has been completely rational and mature about it. My nephew just legit pissed me off, though, and I can't imagine living somewhere that's full of people like him :-/ Fortunately, a couple people have already stepped up and called him out - apologizing to his mom ahead of time for what they say. He got called a "poor, uneducated teen parent" which is true and already has a million likes from his mom's friends. Good company.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    So what are Obama's plans for the future? Can he provide us with more lies and less wars?
    fewer wars*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    fewer wars*
    Don't be a pedant; everyone knows what less wars means.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

In a not too surprising result, Obama has been voted in for another 4 years. Based on the previous 4 years, he deserved a pink slip. A similar record of poor results in the private sector would have meant an exit out long ago. But people do what they do and even a complete fucktard like Obama gets a second chance I suppose. Is this good for the country? On one level yes. It does bring some continuity to the poltical arena. Now he has made more promises for his second term. These promises are solely based upon based upon belief and certainly not on his record the previous 4 years and sound eerily familiar. I just really do not get why anyone would consider re-electing a record of failure. What convinced people he deserved a second term? Is there anything actually better now than it was when he took over in 2008? His first term cost almost $6,000,000,000,000 in borrowed taxpayer funds to support. Like I have said before...never under estimate the stupidity of the american voter.

Don't worry MOTO four more years from now you can vote for a repub. again and maybe that time he might have a better chance of getting in for your sake, but as of now be happy that I'm happy . I told you Obama was gonna win but you didn't listen to me! I know what I'm talking about

The election results are hardly a mandate for Obama, but let the GOP take note - the economy does not trump a social policy out of step with the lives of many Americans.

I'm stoked I'm not going to lose the ability to pay nearly $400 a month for pre-existing conditions health insurance.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

TV...your prediction in the election results are about as logically sound as you predicting which tree will fall next in a hurricaine. Again, you are a typical Obama supporter...not really sure why they want him in, it's not logical based on previous results, but vote him in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    TV...your prediction in the election results are about as logically sound as you predicting which tree will fall next in a hurricaine. Again, you are a typical Obama supporter...not really sure why they want him in, it's not logical based on previous results, but vote him in anyway.
    You make me giggle MOTO.

Your argument is based on the assumption that the economy trumps social issues. It apparently doesn't.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    His first term cost almost $6,000,000,000,000 in borrowed taxpayer funds to support. Like I have said before...never under estimate the stupidity of the american voter.
    I miss back before Obama was president, when I and the rest of Americans didn't have to pay taxes. Who does this commie think he is, inventing these "tax" things? Money that people pay the government? It doesn't make sense!
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"