Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Your argument is based on the assumption that the economy trumps social issues. It apparently doesn't.
    Go try to feed your friggin family on social issues.

People will always get by. Sometimes its hard, but when my gay friends can marry who they want and me and my husband don't get stared at by the ultra racist conservatives, I'll be happy, whether or not I have the spare change to waste on shit I don't need.
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Go try to feed your friggin family on social issues.
    I'm feeding my family just fine right now, thanks. Even sending some money to my sister in college. I work ridiculous hours but so it goes. I'm making it work. We're in a recession and you don't cut your way out of a hole. And the message here is that people would rather be poorer than have their loved ones be subject to ridiculous laws. Women's bodies do have ways of shutting that whole thing down, Todd Akin...by voting, to end your political career.

Think of the tax revenue if gay marriage was legalized nationwide. Not to mention the boost to retail with more wedding registries.
    Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 11-07-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

I'm feeding my family just fine right now, thanks. Even sending some money to my sister in college. I work ridiculous hours but so it goes. I'm making it work. We're in a recession and you don't cut your way out of a hole. And the message here is that people would rather be poorer than have their loved ones be subject to ridiculous laws. Women's bodies do have ways of shutting that whole thing down, Todd Akin...by voting, to end your political career.

Think of the tax revenue if gay marriage was legalized nationwide. Not to mention the boost to retail with more wedding registries.
    Well, Obama wants to spend his way to prosperity on borrowed taxpayer funds. Impossible. Ever get a good job from a poor man? Probably not. Maybe you are possibly..possibly ok now. Just ok. Maybe just ok is all you want or need. Good for you and your diminished goals. Well, you probably will be poorer and I hope you are satisfied with it. There is a shit ton of able bodied human feces in this country living off you. Maybe you want to support them. Personally, they can do for themselves or go away. If gay mariiage were legalized think of the tax revenue and additional retail?...this is seriously a valid point to you to help revive an economy? A bunch of queens being allowed to get married will stimulate the American economy. It's so obvious how was it ever missed. You and Vessels need to get together and have a friggin sit down and discuss things. I'd be curious who passes out first from the lack of oxygen. Ever see the V8 commercial with that guy explaining how it tastes? That's your point being actually considered. Go crunch the numbers for me would ya?

. You and Vessels need to get together and have a friggin sit down and discuss things. I'd be curious who passes out first from the lack of oxygen.
    WTF? We pretty much have the same views so having a sit down wouldn't be a problem. Problem is that we live in different states. Why would one of us pass out? The only way I see that happening is if you MOTO would be added to this sitdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Don't be a pedant;
    But why, my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    everyone knows what less wars means.
    Sure. But it does not make any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

Well, Obama wants to spend his way to prosperity on borrowed taxpayer funds. Impossible. Ever get a good job from a poor man? Probably not.
    Maybe you need to study the New Deal again.

Maybe you are possibly..possibly ok now. Just ok. Maybe just ok is all you want or need. Good for you and your diminished goals. Well, you probably will be poorer and I hope you are satisfied with it. There is a shit ton of able bodied human feces in this country living off you. Maybe you want to support them. Personally, they can do for themselves or go away. If gay mariiage were legalized think of the tax revenue and additional retail?...this is seriously a valid point to you to help revive an economy? A bunch of queens being allowed to get married will stimulate the American economy. It's so obvious how was it ever missed. You and Vessels need to get together and have a friggin sit down and discuss things. I'd be curious who passes out first from the lack of oxygen. Ever see the V8 commercial with that guy explaining how it tastes? That's your point being actually considered. Go crunch the numbers for me would ya?
    Why crunch the numbers when you're just going to come back with "well fuck those queens anyway"?

I'm willing to take a hit for now to make sure I have a future to work towards.

Maybe you better go do basic math. How much was America in debt at the time of the New Deal? Also, the ND would never work today. Want to know why? The friggin unions would stop it or simply put it out of reach. Now get back to how the queens will save the world if only, by some divine chance, they were simply allowed to be in blissful wedlock.

This is the state of America people...fuck the economy or any sign of rational thought, queers need wedding dresses.

She never said it would save the world, simply that weddings are expensive and that more people getting married would mean more money being spent. In reality, if all states were to legalize it right now, the amount of money suddenly flowing into the market could give a nice little boost, at least temporarily. And considering that these are people having been previously denied something so culturally significant, they are bound to spend more and go bigger and more lavish than the average wedding. And then, when you think about how the average wedding costs (a little over 25k), that ends up being a lot of money coming into the economy from a source largely untapped.

Moto, you might want to consider drinking less coffee. Jesus christ.