Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 191

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,780


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    [...] one is just for countable nouns, and the other for uncountable nouns.
    Thus, they are different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,257


    Default

    Well, those guys look real happy actually. Good for them. Nothing says Americana like two dudes getting their legal on. We have an economy to save ya know. With all those guys around each other and the alcohol flowing, that wedding must have been a real blow out. Does one guy carry the other guy accross the threshhold or exactly wtf happens next? Are there flowers tossed or do they stick with the customary tossing of the salad?

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Thus, they are different.
    I guess the evolution of language means nothing to you... so much for weeding out useless words and spellings; you might as well revert to speaking Anglo-Saxon, since that's obviously far more correct than what you speak now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, those guys look real happy actually. Good for them. Nothing says Americana like two dudes getting their legal on. We have an economy to save ya know. With all those guys around each other and the alcohol flowing, that wedding must have been a real blow out. Does one guy carry the other guy accross the threshhold or exactly wtf happens next? Are there flowers tossed or do they stick with the customary tossing of the salad?
    Man, for someone who's supposedly straight, you sure spend an awful lot of time thinking about what gay people do, and about their sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,257


    Default

    Supposedly straight? Yeah, kind of like I am supposedly conservative and supposedly an asshole at times. Not so much curious about it...just that lifestyle is a head scratcher. With all the hot bitc...ummm, I mean lovely ladies in the world, why look at anything else?

    Is George Clooney gay? I read something on the net in passing not getting the full story.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Supposedly straight? Yeah, kind of like I am supposedly conservative and supposedly an asshole at times. Not so much curious about it...just that lifestyle is a head scratcher. With all the hot bitc...ummm, I mean lovely ladies in the world, why look at anything else?

    Is George Clooney gay? I read something on the net in passing not getting the full story.
    MOTO- It's not a head scratcher at all, you love who you love. Nothing more than that. Hey a gay guy could say the same thing to you, how can you like a lady that's a head scratcher.

    There is NO way that George Clooney is gay. He is the ultimate ladies man. Besides if he does turn out to be gay you better hit that and give me pics

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,257


    Default

    No..it's a head scratcher. But one thing, the more they need each other, the more ladies for me. Or, the more I get laughed at and ridiculed by them. Well, I was fucking stuuuuuunnnnnnnnnned that George Micahel was gay. I was like....huh? Gay? So if Clooney is, I can no longer be surprised.

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fuckin' Bible belt....
    Posts
    1,356


    Default

    Is it just me, or does it smell kinda like closeted homosexual in here?

    No need to hide it, we're all friends here. We won't judge ya
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,867


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    No..it's a head scratcher. But one thing, the more they need each other, the more ladies for me. Or, the more I get laughed at and ridiculed by them. Well, I was fucking stuuuuuunnnnnnnnnned that George Micahel was gay. I was like....huh? Gay? So if Clooney is, I can no longer be surprised.
    Don't worry MOTO you'll find a good girl who won't laugh (unless you're being funny) and ridicule you. I believe it's spelled Michael, George Michael.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,257


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Is it just me, or does it smell kinda like closeted homosexual in here?

    No need to hide it, we're all friends here. We won't judge ya
    I've done some questionable things in my time, but slappin hammers with another dude wasn't one of 'em.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,257


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    So defunding PBS will balance the deficit, but increased local tax revenues and retail spending due to same-sex marriage licenses and related costs is bullshit because salad tossing. That doesn't sound bigoted at all.
    Can you get any more disconnected from reality? PBS..Big Bird Ernie and the entire crew...fantastic stuff. I love the programming. When we are $16,000,000,000,000 in debt, it is kind of crazy ass stupid to fund things LIKE THIS from borrowed funds when they can make on their own in the open market. If it is such good programming, and some of it certainly is, go into the open market and sell advetising. Maybe they'll reach an even bigger market.

    Hell, have mock weddings. Have all the tinsel and garland you want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •