Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Supposedly straight? Yeah, kind of like I am supposedly conservative and supposedly an asshole at times. Not so much curious about it...just that lifestyle is a head scratcher. With all the hot bitc...ummm, I mean lovely ladies in the world, why look at anything else?

Is George Clooney gay? I read something on the net in passing not getting the full story.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Supposedly straight? Yeah, kind of like I am supposedly conservative and supposedly an asshole at times. Not so much curious about it...just that lifestyle is a head scratcher. With all the hot bitc...ummm, I mean lovely ladies in the world, why look at anything else?

Is George Clooney gay? I read something on the net in passing not getting the full story.
    MOTO- It's not a head scratcher at all, you love who you love. Nothing more than that. Hey a gay guy could say the same thing to you, how can you like a lady that's a head scratcher.

There is NO way that George Clooney is gay. He is the ultimate ladies man. Besides if he does turn out to be gay you better hit that and give me pics

No..it's a head scratcher. But one thing, the more they need each other, the more ladies for me. Or, the more I get laughed at and ridiculed by them. Well, I was fucking stuuuuuunnnnnnnnnned that George Micahel was gay. I was like....huh? Gay? So if Clooney is, I can no longer be surprised.

Is it just me, or does it smell kinda like closeted homosexual in here?

No need to hide it, we're all friends here. We won't judge ya
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    No..it's a head scratcher. But one thing, the more they need each other, the more ladies for me. Or, the more I get laughed at and ridiculed by them. Well, I was fucking stuuuuuunnnnnnnnnned that George Micahel was gay. I was like....huh? Gay? So if Clooney is, I can no longer be surprised.
    Don't worry MOTO you'll find a good girl who won't laugh (unless you're being funny) and ridicule you. I believe it's spelled Michael, George Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Is it just me, or does it smell kinda like closeted homosexual in here?

No need to hide it, we're all friends here. We won't judge ya
    I've done some questionable things in my time, but slappin hammers with another dude wasn't one of 'em.

So defunding PBS will balance the deficit, but increased local tax revenues and retail spending due to same-sex marriage licenses and related costs is bullshit because salad tossing. That doesn't sound bigoted at all.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    So defunding PBS will balance the deficit, but increased local tax revenues and retail spending due to same-sex marriage licenses and related costs is bullshit because salad tossing. That doesn't sound bigoted at all.
    Can you get any more disconnected from reality? PBS..Big Bird Ernie and the entire crew...fantastic stuff. I love the programming. When we are $16,000,000,000,000 in debt, it is kind of crazy ass stupid to fund things LIKE THIS from borrowed funds when they can make on their own in the open market. If it is such good programming, and some of it certainly is, go into the open market and sell advetising. Maybe they'll reach an even bigger market.

Hell, have mock weddings. Have all the tinsel and garland you want.

How about we fund PBS with the tax revenue from same-sex marriage?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Now that's what I like about you...you think outside your box. One small flaw(two actually)...who is the great and powerful Oz that insists PBS or the programming they provide actually requires public funding? Also, the tax revenues from the marriages were to go to the state or feds to lower the deficit, right? Now you took away those funds and funded something else with these public funds. How does the deficit get reduced?