Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Funny enough Obama had the white majority as well, otherwise he wouldn't have won.

But it's annoying, there are all these conservative kids in my school who are upset and are starting to blame black people...For the first time you can see peoples' true colors come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Funny enough Obama had the white majority as well, otherwise he wouldn't have won.

But it's annoying, there are all these conservative kids in my school who are upset and are starting to blame black people...For the first time you can see peoples' true colors come out.
    Lol at true colors.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

i knew it all along. Obama boy was gonna win without a doubt. i am glad he did. it was about time. i secretly voted for him. hope he does great. and if not, well imma be pissed off. only time will tell. i dunno i'm just a kid. what do i actually know about Politics? yikes! absolutely not a goddamn thing

Well if you're just a good you have plenty of time to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I'm glad that Obama won. I mean...George Bush...two times. I thought, well, the first time you had no idea what he'd do, but the second time yeah, they did it again. Very smart. But things will be fine for the next years in the U S and A. I even think that you'll vote him again next time.
    Do you think youd sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    I'm glad that Obama won. I mean...George Bush...two times. I thought, well, the first time you had no idea what he'd do, but the second time yeah, they did it again. Very smart. But things will be fine for the next years in the U S and A. I even think that you'll vote him again next time.
    Despite all the hype, it's still a two party system, with two very similar parties.In Europe our Democratic party would actually be considered right-leaning. It's nice he's got a democratic majority in both houses of congress, and he seems more accountable than the last guy. But in reality this is still America, there's not gonna be any big revolution or serious change in government. Good legislation will still be blocked, influence from giant corporations and lobbyists will still drown out the little guy's voice, we'll still operate on deficet spending and an inneficient system of loans, the problems we've inherited over the last couple years will still be there for the next couple years(atleast), and if Obama doesn't meet unrealistic expectations and play political games like everyone has to, he'll be voted out of office by conservatives for all the wrong reasons in 2012.

But hey, he's still the better candidate out of the two and that's something. Worse men have done good jobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Despite all the hype, it's still a two party system, with two very similar parties.In Europe our Democratic party would actually be considered right-leaning. It's nice he's got a democratic majority in both houses of congress, and he seems more accountable than the last guy. But in reality this is still America, there's not gonna be any big revolution or serious change in government. Good legislation will still be blocked, influence from giant corporations and lobbyists will still drown out the little guy's voice, we'll still operate on deficet spending and an inneficient system of loans, the problems we've inherited over the last couple years will still be there for the next couple years(atleast), and if Obama doesn't meet unrealistic expectations and play political games like everyone has to, he'll be voted out of office by conservatives for all the wrong reasons in 2012.

But hey, he's still the better candidate out of the two and that's something. Worse men have done good jobs...
    I am amused that the American guy is telling the European guy what it's like in Europe.

However, most of what you said is true, if not kinda obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Lightbulb

Yeah I know. I was more talking to the guy that said everything'd be fine because Obama was in office. I've sorta felt that a lot of Obama supporters, more so than whats normal after a presidential election, are expecting this guy to be near-perfect and will be dissapointed if the media narrative on the Obama isn't so positive. He's gonna get a lot of flack for problems he inherited, not what he started. But that line is easily blurred and a lot of [misinformed] people will could be really dissapointed and possibly turn on him.

Actually I wasn't telling you what Europes like. Was just sayin by comparison, leftist parties in Europe make our democratic and republican parties seem right-leaning and ultra-right, respectively.

hehe usa chose obama cause our world turned a slaughterhouse with bush's false policies and many folks hated usa(bush) so usa is trying to change this bad image with image against middleeast people.i think obama's policies will same like bush's and newspapers,televisions tried to deceive these people with these speechs" hey all obama is secret muslim ,he is black and he is clean blablablabla"and i guess he won with this advert.muslims re happy now hehe but they will see the reality soon cause he is not that man in their mind.his new bombs will fall again to middleeast and europe will follow him for spoils .oh poor europe!wait and see what happen in world in afghanistan ,in kafkasia,in iran,in pakhistan...... and weapon incs.,oil incs. determine the policy of usa
    (mccain studied many times in kafkasia with soros but his policies couldnt be successfull there so he lost)
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

Quote Originally Posted by metalmania View Post
    newspapers,televisions tried to deceive these people with these speechs" hey all obama is secret muslim ,he is black and he is clean blablablabla
    What's wrong with being clean? I don't want a president that isn't hygenic and skips a few days between shaves. Thats just weak, man.