Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    What's wrong with being clean? I don't want a president that isn't hygenic and skips a few days between shaves. Thats just weak, man.
    hehe i guess you missunderstood me!when i say "the clean" i mean "clean policies"!ok?and i dont beleive it but i hope im not right!its just my idea
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

Yeah your posts are hard to understand sometimes. So are you some kind of anarchist?

yes its me but its so different-hard idea and i guess i can talk about this philosophy in other thread
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

hey dude you can see my answer in ANarchy thread c ya
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringHead View Post
    Dude. Stop thinking that everyone in this country loves him and is going to leave him alone. Popular vote was 51 to 48. Thats 48% of the country who didn't want him to be president. Thats 44,081,415 people. Within that number, how many of those people do you think voted McCain simply and only because Obama is black. I'd say at least 1% of those people. That is 440,814 people. Um. It's obviously a pretty good chance that one of those 440 thousand people will take a shot at him. So stop being so ignorant.
    Since the inception of the secret service and even before that every president has had a minimum of 5 assassination attempts, mostly by mentally disturbed people, or radicals who are not affiliated with any political party. And each President receives thousands of letters and emails every month, many are negative and some are even threatening. And every month several threats to kill the president are investigated by the secret service, (This is all documented on the Secret Services website).

So to say that any person who runs for public office should and probably knows and understands that their will be wackos out there gunning for them.

I do not hope that any attempt ever happens, but then I would not be thinking realistic. What I guess I should be saying is that I hope that the Secret Service is better than any of the ones who are foolish enough to try to kill any elected official.

bump

obama has won the 2012 election and a 2nd term

Quote Originally Posted by Camilamazed View Post
    I've never seen the boards this quiet.
    That's because all the Romney supporters on the forum are drowning their sorrows in alcohol.

Haha, I totally just quoted someone from 4 years ago and made it relevant.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    That's because all the Romney supporters on the forum are drowning their sorrows in alcohol.
    im drowning myself in alchohol because having only two choices for president is depressing.

I'm just glad we told that Romney asshole to shut the fuck up and go back to Massachusetts. I'm sick of his supporters --- down here it's almost entirely a race issue. Down here you're either a "Lib-ruhl" voting for "OBAAAAMA" or you're a "good ol' boy" and you're "not lettin' that nigger back in the whaaaht house." Nice to have something to rub in those assholes' faces.

I hate living in the south sometimes.
    Last edited by Static_Martyr; 11-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

So what are Obama's plans for the future? Can he provide us with more lies and less wars?