Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    you depress me.
    I'm sorry that I think about the future more than the present. It's just who I am. Honestly, I don't want the man to die at all. But theres nothing anyone can do to stop that from possibly happening. But it's better to realize that now rather than later when it actually happens.

You all should have known this when he was elected in the Primary.

And when was the last time that a president was killed by an actual hitman and not some random schlep with a gun?
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Yay! Congradulations for Obama!

It's great that he won, but I'm preparing for the future.

Palpatine/Vader '16!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    It's great that he won, but I'm preparing for the future.

Palpatine/Vader '16!
    word dawg! then the real change begins!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Anyway, I'm not surprised as he seemed to be the favorite candidate throughout the whole thing.
    Actually at one stage McCaine was leading the polls. I'm sick of everyone being so blindly led by the media in elections.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    And when was the last time that a president was killed by an actual hitman and not some random schlep with a gun?
    Don't be so literal. You picked out the word "hitman" rather than everything else I said? Ok. My edit to "hitman" will be "random schlep with a gun" just to make you happy.

FUCK the future will not be good for the US or the Western World, if shutting down America's economy to reduce carbon emmisions is good then everyone will be fucked over by Asian tyrannys such as China, Iran and Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringHead View Post

And I wanted Obama to win more than McCain anyway. So yeah. I'm really enjoying the fact that this election went my way and now the man I wanted to win is gonna die. That makes me so fucking happy. You don't even understand! I'm thrilled.
    You seem to be thoroughly convinced that he's going to be assasinated. Just because it's possible, it doesn't mean it's probable. Every president since George Washington had a chance of being assasinated. Obama is not the first President to make history like he has. His policies aren't even as far to the left as other presidents in the past. He's just black. Although it is still alive, racism is dying rapidly in the United States (obviously). I have faith that the Secret Service will prepare more than ever before for his presidency, and extra precautions will be taken.

Its amazing how much the college support has had an affect on this election! In NC, the counties with the really major universities are all very heavily on obama's side. Fascinating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.