Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 191

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omnipresence
    Posts
    2,022


    Default

    Anyway congrats too Obama! I fell asleep before they announced it, so it was quite pleasant to wake up to the sounds of an Obama victory.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    No one could possibly even run for president without knowing that he or she could very well be assasinated. They knows this. Let's not even talk about it!
    Corrected. His blackness could be a motive sure, but they are plenty of other motives around to shoot each president.
    It is indeed silly to talk about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Obama's campaign will go down as the one of the best run and organized in US electoral history. Political parties across the Western world will be reformatting their organizational structure to base their future election campaigns off Obama's.
    I doubt it, given that most of the western world has parliamentary democracies with proportional voting. And an Obama style campaign wouldn't make much a difference there, it might actually have a turn off effect. Because they generally don't resolve around a single person (even taking non ceremonial presidential elections into account).
    Last edited by Jesus; 11-05-2008 at 01:07 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    210


    Default What Obama means for America

    Some of Obama's new policies include:

    Freedom of Choice Act: This will involve overturning every single law that protects an unborn child from any form of abortion, from the child’s conception to its birth, or even after a failed abortion. Roe vs. Wade will be codified in law. Almost perfect population control by the government can be achieved .

    Civilian National Security Force: Equivalent to the National Guard, this elite force of 'civilians' can arrest any individual who has been deemed "a threat to national security” and can be detained for 2 days (thanks to the patriot act, and 2 days could be increased). Oppressive elite police

    Fairness Doctrine: This will change free speech as we know it. It will include radio, newspapers and Television mediums to dedicate time to matters of "controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was honest, equitable, and balanced". It would allow the government to dictate what is "honest, equitable and balanced". Control of the media.

    He will lower the high earning tax threshold, so that people who aren't considered high earners now will fall under that tax threshold eventually. Oppressive taxation of the masses.

    He will basically shut-down the US's coal industry and put pressure on foreign nations to do the same to decrease carbon emissions. This will cause a huge decrease in the production of electricity in the US and cause energy prices to soar.

    Don't believe me? Look it all up, and look up the two sides of the story. However you could just take the easy way out and ignore me which most of you will do.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,540


    Default

    Congrats Obama!
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    210


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rise_and_fall View Post
    ignore me, which most of you will do.
    thanks shank

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,293


    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Cool, now he's gonna raise taxes. Brace yourselves, middle classes.
    i suggest you stop watching propaganda and get some real information instead of the shit you keep repeating. O NOES high taxes for people with 200k+ incomes... the horror! cry moar, Faux News.

    how about you talk to some of the people who would actually be affected by the Obama tax increase instead of some misinformed and fearful schmuck who makes 30k? because they sure as fuck are not middle class.

    anyways
    FUCK YES!
    SO HAPPY
    NAKED DANCE 4 OBAMA

    When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    210


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    i suggest you stop watching propaganda and get some real information instead of the shit you keep repeating. O NOES high taxes for people with 200k+ incomes... the horror! cry moar, Faux News.

    how about you talk to some of the people who would actually be affected by the Obama tax increase instead of some misinformed and fearful schmuck who makes 30k? because they sure as fuck are not middle class.

    anyways
    FUCK YES!
    SO HAPPY
    NAKED DANCE 4 OBAMA
    WTF MISINFORMED???
    HE SAYS IT HIMSELF, LOOK THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSDBu35K-8
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=po7J0f...eature=related
    HE CONTRADICTS HIMSELF, DON'T JUMP ON THE MEDIA BAND WAGON

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omnipresence
    Posts
    2,022


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rise_and_fall View Post
    However you could just take the easy way out and ignore me which most of you will do.
    That's because you use straw man arguments. Like you go from the Freedom of Choice Act to saying that this will let the government have perfect population control. That's like saying making all abortions illegal would let the government install a breeding program to get the US population up to 2 billion to beat the Chinese.
    Last edited by Jesus; 11-05-2008 at 02:00 AM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,540


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rise_and_fall View Post
    thanks shank
    For what? Saying, congrats?
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,293


    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by rise_and_fall View Post
    WTF MISINFORMED???
    HE SAYS IT HIMSELF, LOOK THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSDBu35K-8
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=po7J0f...eature=related
    HE CONTRADICTS HIMSELF, DON'T JUMP ON THE MEDIA BAND WAGON
    lol.

    cry harder, cunts!

    When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Omnipresence
    Posts
    2,022


    Default

    Schadenfreude <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •