Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: barack obama has won the 2008 election

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    That's because you use straw man arguments. Like you go from the Freedom of Choice Act to saying that this will let the government have perfect population control. That's like saying making all abortions illegal would let the government install a breeding program to get the US population up to 2 billion to beat the Chinese.
    It COULD let them do it, its easier to stop people having children then 'somehow' getting people to have a certain number of children. your example is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    lol.

cry harder, cunts!
    what have you really said here? are you arguing a point or just BITCHING because you believe you're right "because you're right and I'm wrong". GROW UP!

Exclamation

neither, i'm gloating. the guy is president elect of the USA and there is nothing your whiny bitch-ass can do about it.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

neither, i'm gloating. the guy is president elect of the USA and there is nothing your whiny bitch-ass can do about it.
    FUCK! You have no respect for anyone who has a different opinion to yourself, and i don't want a smart ass comeback here, because that'd be immature. Seriously I realise I can't change the fact that the majority of Americans voted for him, I'm just making a statement about what my understanding of his policies are, and they are informed understandings. Just reading what you say, its so full of anger towards me, I really don't understand, do you know how to argue? Or do you think if you bitch enough or just insult someone enough it makes you right. I'm sick of people like that

i wore my USA boxers today

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by rise_and_fall View Post
    FUCK! You have no respect for anyone who has a different opinion to yourself, and i don't want a smart ass comeback here, because that'd be immature. Seriously I realise I can't change the fact that the majority of Americans voted for him, I'm just making a statement about what my understanding of his policies are, and they are informed understandings. Just reading what you say, its so full of anger towards me, I really don't understand, do you know how to argue? Or do you think if you bitch enough or just insult someone enough it makes you right. I'm sick of people like that
    oh, i'm not angry. i'm quite happy, actually.

i happen to believe your "informed understandings" are based on propaganda and bullshit. you believe otherwise. whatever, it's your opinion, right? i would argue with you if i believed it would make a difference, but it won't. what *actually* matters is that my guy is going to the white house, and all you can do is be frustrated and troll on the offspring message board. unsuccessfully, at that - i'm pretty sure most people in this thread think you're just another flaming assbag and not a well-informed citizen.

g'day, sir.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringHead View Post
    As I said before, I'm sorry I don't fucking sugarcoat everything like you'd want to hear it, but get the fuck over it.
    There's a difference between "not sugarcoating" and "consciously being callous".

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I so want to watch The O'Reilly Factor tonight, but I don't have Fox News.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

there is no point in crying now. the people have spoken with a huge majority.

all we can do now is hope that all the potential fears of obama do not occur.

when he speaks, you cannot help but like the guy. however, i still cant ignore his views and odd associations.

in saying that, let us see what the man tries to do, and does do. watch him like a hawk if you want, but there is no point to bitch and moan and fight right now.

in saying all of this, remember, everyone has been blaming the republicans for what is going on, so, now the democrats have HUGE control in every aspect of the government. The senate, the house, soon to be the supreme court, and the presidency. so if things go terrible or get concerning over the next four years, remember that.

but there is no point to bitch now. even with possible voter fraud, obama won with such a margin, that doesnt even matter. i just hope they decide to fix the voting system because it is a joke. being able to vote without showing ID, and all of this fraud is concerning for everyone.

the best thing that comes out of this election for the one's that lost it, is that obama is a black man. and for some on the losing side, it is the only good thing from the election. around the world, we will be seen as a better country, and the people here, who have felt fleeced throughout their lives, will have someone to look up to, and hopefully this can help them along the way to achieve personal and independent greatness. so in that sense, this is a good thing.

congrats to obama, he does have potential for greatness, but he also has potential for destruction, and i wasnt willing to give him my vote based on that coinflip.

let's just hope he doesnt screw it up haha.
    Hate if you want to hate,
    If it keeps you safe,
    If it makes you brave.

Many secrets have you
    Many secrets you have
    But it's only a matter of time
    Did you finally decide
    There's nowhere to hide
    And really no reason why

Strong is your body
    Strong are your bones
    Strong as your bloody lie is uncovered

[quote=JohnnyNemesis;1212134BARACK ME OBAMADEUS!!![/quote]

FUCK YES. People had actual pots and pans that they were banging together on the streets last night in BK.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Cool, now he's gonna raise taxes. Brace yourselves, middle classes.
    If by "middle class" you mean "the top 10% of all wage-earners," then yes. But if you mean the actual middle class, you should probably do some more reading.

Some of Obama's new policies include:
    LOL. Now the Republicans have even outsourced their propaganda to other countries!

anyways
    FUCK YES!
    SO HAPPY
    NAKED DANCE 4 OBAMA
    I luv u.

HE CONTRADICTS HIMSELF, DON'T JUMP ON THE MEDIA BAND WAGON
    All politicians do, and that's what he is. A politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    That's because you use straw man arguments. Like you go from the Freedom of Choice Act to saying that this will let the government have perfect population control. That's like saying making all abortions illegal would let the government install a breeding program to get the US population up to 2 billion to beat the Chinese.
    It COULD let them do it, its easier to stop people having children then 'somehow' getting people to have a certain number of children. your example is wrong.
    LOLOLOLOLOL. If the government passed an amendment extending marriage rights to gays, would you say that it would force straight people to get gay married too?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street