Thread: What would you do?

Hybrid View

Default What would you do?

Say your good friend does something fucked up, and then somebody starts getting in his/her face about it. How do you react to that? What would you say is the right thing to do?

Step aside. Defend your friend to a reasonable point, but if his/her actions are indefensible, don't comprise your sensibilities for him/her. That's my stance.

It all depends on what it is that he/she did and how he/she was responsible for that and how he/she could've prevented it from happening. And also if he/she did something similar in the past. It also depends on who that 'somebody' is who's getting in his/her face about it. And of course how you are involved.

So it depends on a lot of things.
    * !

it would depend on what happened. some people might be easily offeded while others would take it on the chin!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

Don't get involved, let them argue it out on their own.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

it's none of your beeswax unless things get physical (physical).

what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor cause he's hungry and the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddy's gone somewhere smokin rock now in and out of lock down?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.