Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Haha, that's probably the best advice. But it seems like most people feel the same way I do: If someone does something so fucked up that it causes me to wonder whether I have any place getting involved, then they probably deserve whatever's coming to them. But of course, they're still my friend, so if it gets really ugly I would still do SOMETHING, depending on the situation.
    personally I always do SOMETHING for a friend, whatever he/she has done. & I don't care if it gets ugly. but maybe that's because whatever they'll do, it's usually never that bad, because my friends overall are total fucking sweethearts. I bet they've had to defend & help me more often than the other way around. god knows how many times they've been there for me, so I'll always be there for them. in a group I'll defend them towards others, even if they're wrong, but afterwords, I will let them know if they were wrong. not to rub it in, but because they need to know. (& I hope that makes any sense)
    Last edited by JoY; 11-08-2008 at 07:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

my friends are really important to me. But when they do something that i think is really fucked up, i give them hell about it. Just because they are your friend doesn't mean that they walk on water and can get away with whatever they want. If they do something that you don't agree with, then make sure that they know that. Its not fair for you to take shit because of something that they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Mostly my friends are doing stupid things when they´re drunk, I only watch until the game is fair.
    Ladders and snakes. Ladders give, snakes take.