Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Offspring @ Reading 2005

Exclamation The Offspring @ Reading 2005

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about offspring playing @ reading festival this year? they played last year and wer amazing from what i've heard but i couldnt afford to go last year, this year for my 18th birthday my folks are buying me a weekend ticket, and now i'm just praying that they'll play again coz it just wont be the same without them!!

another thing; any of u guys on here seen any reading coverage on the tv? not once have i seen any of the offspring set! i'm very angry with it all actually, i've seen the whole of greenday's set about 8 times and not even one little offspring song!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhitebaps
    I was wondering if anyone knew anything about offspring playing @ reading festival this year? they played last year and wer amazing from what i've heard but i couldnt afford to go last year, this year for my 18th birthday my folks are buying me a weekend ticket, and now i'm just praying that they'll play again coz it just wont be the same without them!!

another thing; any of u guys on here seen any reading coverage on the tv? not once have i seen any of the offspring set! i'm very angry with it all actually, i've seen the whole of greenday's set about 8 times and not even one little offspring song!!!
    For no reason, I have the urgency to scare you away, but i won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

I hate to say it, but I think it's unlikely they'll be playing Reading again this year, sorry. As you said, they played Reading last year, and in 2002, so if anything, expect them to return in 2006...

i really hate this shit ---green day being more "awarded" and known " as the kings of 2nd vague of punk rock " fuck ..i realy hate cuz it+s not true ! the offspring are a lot better and in 94 they sold more than green shit and come out and play was and self esteem were more "punk rock hit" than the green shit " dookie" !
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Isn't reading around the same time as the faggotty assed warped tour?

Not sure when Warped Tour is, but Reading is always the last weekend of August. When does Warped Tour end??

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkIt
    For no reason, I have the urgency to scare you away, but i won't.
    lol. Kinda funnny
    Dance fucker, dance.

twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by HMSPresident
    Not sure when Warped Tour is, but Reading is always the last weekend of August. When does Warped Tour end??
    Whenever it ends
    Dance fucker, dance.

twitter.

MTV2 didnt show their 2004 set, but they did show clips of their interviews..
    What would you be doing If you werent here at reading?
    Noodles: Masturbating in my hotel room.

On a side note, just which part of south Wales do you live in?