Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: House, MD

Default House, MD

I searched for a related thread, couldn't find it, so here we are.

I had never watched this show until a week ago. I'm hooked now. I watched all of Season 1 in two days, now I've almost completed Season 2 in three. I've gotten so into it that now I'm trying to diagnose the patients as well. Also what I love is the soundtrack that they choose. It seems that the songs always do a good job of reflecting the situation without being too cheesy (ala Scrubs).

Any thoughts on this great show? Favorite episodes? My favorite small bit part is when House first meets his pet rat Steve McQueen.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

it's my fav show!!and fav episode so far: when his "dad" dies
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

i watch. don't really have a favorite episode though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    it's my fav show!!and fav episode so far: when his "dad" dies
    yeah that was a good one. His interactions with Wilson have been pretty great so far this season.

I don't think i could ever pick a favorite... I've been watching since the show's premier. I definitely like the new episodes better. I was watching some old episodes recently and I've realized just how cheesy and inferior they are. I think it was the second season where 90% of the episodes ended with the person having a tumor that was causing all their problems. Every week, it would be an intense match between me and my sister about whether it was going to be a tumor OR a tumor. Hahaha!

So in short, I <3 Hugh Laurie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

my favourite show too
    and when his "dad" dies? and I cannot tell which of the episodes is my favourite but the one with Steve is great (I want to have rat, but I cannot). and also from first season- Paternity, Detox, Sports medicine (because it was the first I saw), Love hurts, Three stories, Honeymoon (and the whole relationship with Stacy).
    second season- Acceptance, TB or not TB, Insensitive, Failure to communicate, Distractions, House vs. God, No reason.
    third- Meaning, Cane & Able, Lines in the sand, Whack-a-mole, Finding Judas, (the whole Tritter thing), One day one room, Needle in a haystack, Insensitive (I had school project about pain and CIPA), Half-wit, Fetal position, Airborne, Family, The jerk, Human error
    forth- Alone, Games, House`s head, Wilson`s heart

even my biology teacher asked me where did I have the movie (part of Insensitive) for presentation from, because she wants to have it at school and use during lessons. maybe we are going to watch some episode on tuesday, which one you think I shoul choose?

I feel now I should defend an overlooked point in the op's post regarding Scrubs. It may have corny music, but it works !

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    So in short, I <3 Hugh Laurie!
    try to watch A bit of Fry and Laurie, it is awesome. and also the book Gunseller is great so far (I am just reading it now)
    Scrubs is great too, together with Grey`s anatomy and Medical investigation, and I can`t think of more medical serials right now, but House is the BEST

House rules. I've you've never given it a try because you don't think medical dramas appeal to you, you gotta understand that all the actors do such a good job with their roles and are so likable that it makes the show awesome.

I love it but I'm tired. I can't stand HouseMD anymore. Too much Gregory House on tv. It's really cool, though. I loved the episode Dave Matthews starred.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives,
    and create a monster they call destiny.

[SIGPIC]http://offspring.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=17883&dateline=125184 2720[/SIGPIC]