Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: as little as I know...

Default as little as I know...

..quite a fucking bunch of you are the worst when it comes to politics. utterly irrational, argumentless, narrow minded & entirely convinced of whatever works in your little heads. I would never in my life want to see any of you in a political function.

my statement for today. it didn't have so much to do with politics, as it had with the average teen, that visits this board. bite me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Oh this is so well-phrased. I must be saving this, oh yes.

haha, and give yourself a little more credit when it comes to politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

this is very true...even if it's possible I'm a part of that list.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JoY
    ..quite a fucking bunch of you are the worst when it comes to politics. utterly irrational, argumentless, narrow minded & entirely convinced of whatever works in your little heads. I would never in my life want to see any of you in a political function.
    That, unfortunately, also goes for many actual politicians.

But it's oh-so-true.
    #N/A

But how do you classify yourself as being not irrational? Because you have different views. How do you know your views are right?

It's like the hippies that slate people who voted Bush for being stupid. WTF. Just cause they don't choose what you, yes YOU think is right don't mean they are stupid.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

I know what you mean, and I often play that card to be devil's advocate.
    omg sigged fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by RXP
    But how do you classify yourself as being not irrational? Because you have different views. How do you know your views are right?

It's like the hippies that slate people who voted Bush for being stupid. WTF. Just cause they don't choose what you, yes YOU think is right don't mean they are stupid.
    you can't base political views purely on emotion, nor can you base them purely on reason. both two should always cooperate in order to make a good decision. many people here lack the reason to combine with what they believe & feel. every good decision needs good argumenting with pros & cons, followed by a conclusion that's based on those. for that you need to think rationally, so you can carefully compare those. oh come on, it's not like I don't make sense, whatsoever.

I'm not always rational. not at all. but when I feel strongly the way I do, I do that for thought out reasons. MANY here never come to the actual *thinking* about what they believe, if it makes sense & is also sensible & -why-.

& I thought by now you slightly knew me. in arguments, based on actual arguments, it's possible someone shows me a reasonable, sensible, logical side of the matter I hadn't considered before. in that case I'm fully willing to listen & maybe even to adjust my previous thought. I'm NOT one of those chickas, who presumes her opinion is the only true & valuable one on the planet. I'm not fully open minded, like no one really is, but I know I'm quite far from being as narrow minded as so many people are.

views are never right. they *can* be very wrong, however.
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

oh & Per, thank you.=)

nieh -no you're not. not only because I wasn't planning on listing, but you've never given me a strong enough reason to classify you in the category. *grins*

Wrong in the moral sense? Yes.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Quote Originally Posted by JoY
    nieh -no you're not. not only because I wasn't planning on listing, but you've never given me a strong enough reason to classify you in the category. *grins*
    just because you're not gonna put the list here, doesn't mean it doesn't exist in your mind...
    ok, so I have given you reasons, just not strong enough ones? Hooray for being not quite as closed minded as everyone else!!