Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 778

Thread: KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas webcast thread

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,202


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    I really want to sleep but that "surprise" doesn't allow me lol
    Seriously, can't anyone tell me what they said about that?
    I've asked before, and I ask again: did they say some surprise about The Offspring? I didn't watch right then...

    Btw, Rise Against seems okey. Though, I don't really like all his screaming...
    Stle / Norway / (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,343


    Default

    They sound pretty good tonight. Definitely better than they did at Weenie Roast. I approve.
    Go on now they wont tell
    Go on now and save yourself

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    235


    Default

    Maybe they will play all the songs from the new album, like green day did in Weenie roast 04

  4. #274


    Default

    I guess I missed the "surprise thing" (was out getting watermelon for my wife).

    Maybe there will be an acoustic set (Pay The Man, Dirty Magic, Kristy??!?!?!?)

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,781


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brothadave79 View Post
    They sound pretty good tonight. Definitely better than they did at Weenie Roast. I approve.
    This. 10 characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northwest United States
    Posts
    4,056


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brothadave79 View Post
    They sound pretty good tonight. Definitely better than they did at Weenie Roast. I approve.
    As do I. I'm rather impressed!
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,161


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylie View Post
    Seriously, can't anyone tell me what they said about that?
    I've asked before, and I ask again: did they say some surprise about The Offspring? I didn't watch right then...
    something like this:

    Interviewer: "What are you here for tonight?"
    Some woman: "I'm here to see the Offspring"
    Interviewer: "Well there miiiiiiight be a little surprise at the show tonight"
    * !

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,891


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offs55 View Post
    Maybe they will play all the songs from the new album, like green day did in Weenie roast 04
    that would be sweet (Take me nowhere live would worth all this waiting) But they are too way conservative about setlists
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northwest United States
    Posts
    4,056


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    something like this:

    Interviewer: "What are you here for tonight?"
    Some woman: "I'm here to see the Offspring"
    Interviewer: "Well there miiiiiiight be a little surprise at the show tonight"
    Cool. Might. I hate interviewers. Probably nothing just so they can jack up the crowd and keep them there and keep the online audience watching.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ilina, slovakia
    Posts
    613


    Default

    can someone post a link where I can watch it? is it this: http://player.play.it/player/player....1&onestat=kroq ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •