Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast

Thread: KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas webcast thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    DVD is finished, I'll start uploading it tomorrow before I go to school. Nice menu and everything

where is this?

Default Dvd

DVD is finished, I'll start uploading it tomorrow before I go to school. Nice menu and everything
    Hey yeah I'm really excited to see this so whenever you can post it that would be great!!

Sorry guys, there were some problems with the audio and now with my computer. I reinstalled my entire computer yesterday so I'll have to look at it again.
    * !

Sorry guys, there were some problems with the audio and now with my computer. I reinstalled my entire computer yesterday so I'll have to look at it again.
    It got unsynchronized some places at you too? Yup. No offence, but sorry, -Ignition-'s video is better. The pictures is 100% clean, and it's not any problem with the sound. Maybe you should use that, since you're making a DVD?
    Ståle | Norway | (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

http://oi37.tinypic.com/n6f3lu.jpg

Yeah I wanted to do that too, but I have to re-edit and author it again and that takes time... so... hold on a little bit longer!
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by Stylie View Post
    It got unsynchronized some places at you too? Yup. No offence, but sorry, -Ignition-'s video is better. The pictures is 100% clean, and it's not any problem with the sound. Maybe you should use that, since you're making a DVD?
    Windows media player had some sync issues and it froze sometimes too. But when I played Tijs his file in Media Player Classic everything was fine.

Yeah I wanted to do that too, but I have to re-edit and author it again and that takes time... so... hold on a little bit longer!
    Yup. But hey, wait a bit... I was just comparing yours and -Ignition-'s video again, and it really seems like yours got a clearer and better sound. Though, the picture quality is the same, except som bad pixels some times that blurres up the image in yours. ...what did I just say? ôÔ well, I guess you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Windows media player had some sync issues and it froze sometimes too. But when I played Tijs his file in Media Player Classic everything was fine.
    Yeye, when you play it in players it doesn't get unsynchronized. But if you look at my COAP video on youtube, and check out 1:22, you can hear a little "click" (that's in the original video too), and that causes the unsynchronizing. I guess it gets unsynchronized with any movie maker/editor, not just Windows Movie Maker.

So I think I'm gonna upload from -Igntion-'s video, on those that got unsynchronized. As I said, on most of the videos the picture "blurres up" a bit on yours Tijs, but I think I'm gonna leave it like that, and don't use -Ignition-'s video because of the little bader sound. I'll check it out and see if it's any differences when uploaded on youtube. ^^

Und good luck with the DVD, Tijs! make it a christmas gift, 24th.
    Ståle | Norway | (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

http://oi37.tinypic.com/n6f3lu.jpg

kroq is going to have a top 106.7 songs of 2008 countdown list on new years eve and new years day and it says on http://www.kroq.com/ that offspring made the list

WOW great!

Default Dvd

Hey has there been any progress made for a DVD to be made for the Almost Acoustic Christmas show? I know that there was a computer problem so I thought I'd check in see if there was any updates. Also, I use a mac and I am able to download a file that is similar to the type of file that can be found with the KROQ Weenie Roast performance from 2008. If I want to download a video such as the 2008 Almost Acoustic Christmas, it is being saved as a .rar file, then saying it's a "Binary File". It then downloads, but is not recognized as a video file by my mac, therefore there is no video to watch. Is there a way to correct this error? Thanks, I really appreciate it!