Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: How many more albums do you expect The Offspring to make?

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring_crazy_girl View Post
    In my country there was an excelent singer. He was young,lifefull,succssesful,very popular and the most important-he was personification of goodnes and charity. He have a title of Mother Teresa here.He was the best singer an man ever. I have never loved any singer or group as I love him. As a brother,as the best thing in my life,as my angel. In ocotober 28th 2007 he died in a car accident. My life had changed a lot till that moment. I don't care about tommorow,just about today. I don't do things that I don't like,because the life is too short for bullshits! After my angel,the first group that i Like really is Offspring. I can see importance in their lyrics. I can see their sight to the world and life and I liked them very much. The singer I love-my angel died very young-he was just 26. So,I really love Offspring and I'd love to hear them singing and hear them smiling for a long time,so I would like them to use their life and their talent to make are faces smiling!
    you knew him personally? the way you describe that singer seems that he was very near to you

Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    I think they are gonna do one more, tour it and go on indefinate hiatus.

Then the label will try and milk them for all they're worth and put out a rarities record, a best of, etc.
    And then after an indefinate hiatus, will they be coming back and making more albums?

it depends on sales of the latest album, it wouldnt surprise me if they called it quits if it didnt sell that well but i do hope there is another one!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

We don't need anymore Offspring hiatuses.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    it depends on sales of the latest album, it wouldnt surprise me if they called it quits if it didnt sell that well but i do hope there is another one!
    Once I read a Greg K interview where he said that if things slowed down for them and the shows gt smaller, and the records didn't really sell they'd call it quits! Let's hope they give it one more shot!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring_crazy_girl View Post
    In my country there was an excelent singer. He was young,lifefull,succssesful,very popular and the most important-he was personification of goodnes and charity. He have a title of Mother Teresa here.He was the best singer an man ever. I have never loved any singer or group as I love him. As a brother,as the best thing in my life,as my angel. In ocotober 28th 2007 he died in a car accident. My life had changed a lot till that moment. I don't care about tommorow,just about today. I don't do things that I don't like,because the life is too short for bullshits! After my angel,the first group that i Like really is Offspring. I can see importance in their lyrics. I can see their sight to the world and life and I liked them very much. The singer I love-my angel died very young-he was just 26. So,I really love Offspring and I'd love to hear them singing and hear them smiling for a long time,so I would like them to use their life and their talent to make are faces smiling!
    Awww, that happened on my birthday. Glad you now like the Offspring, though!
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

I hope they don't do a world tour for RAFRAG (maybe this will sound egocentric, but I've seen them enough time live... and aniway it's always pretty much the same songs... and I'm not really a show-type of fan... plus, if they wanted to do a tour, why didn't they do it just after the release?), and quickly return to studio to release another album in 2009, which I hope will be even better than RAFRAG. Two good albums in a really short time, without a tour between, it would be great and original. And then after, they could do a big world tour, would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by JeromeFleur View Post
    I hope they don't do a world tour for RAFRAG (maybe this will sound egocentric, but I've seen them enough time live... and aniway it's always pretty much the same songs... and I'm not really a show-type of fan... plus, if they wanted to do a tour, why didn't they do it just after the release?), and quickly return to studio to release another album in 2009, which I hope will be even better than RAFRAG. Two good albums in a really short time, without a tour between, it would be great and original. And then after, they could do a big world tour, would be amazing.
    How come you don't want them to tour for their Rise and Fall?

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Heh, he just explained it. He wants them to hurry up and get back in the studio, then after that album do a huge tour. I can't say that I agree with that, but I definitely wouldn't be mad about it.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    Heh, he just explained it. He wants them to hurry up and get back in the studio, then after that album do a huge tour. I can't say that I agree with that, but I definitely wouldn't be mad about it.
    Well, for his (and also your) information, Noodles said in this interview that they are coming back to the U.S. again for sure in 2009. And then after that, they maybe they will record another album. For now, we can assume that, since we'll never know what's next for The Offspring.