Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 371

Thread: How many more albums do you expect The Offspring to make?

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    BOGOTA DC
    Posts
    10


    Arrow

    The offspring will be many years with us im sure and i hope.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninty Man View Post
    Is indestructible a good album???
    Yes, it is! Why? You don't own it?

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    4,135


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Yes, it is! Why? You don't own it?
    I don't own it for the reason I put in the other post -that you cut- I found half of and out come the wolves retard. I would think about it
    Xbox live: Ninty Man UNAM

    About which women would you sleep with

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    So you're choosing pornstars because you assume they'll be the ones least repulsed by the thought of having sex with you?

    This is the only reason I can think of. Man it must suck to be a fjeldabe.

    Me? My answer is the virgin mary, preferably pre-birth although that would ruin the mythos.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,270


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninty Man View Post
    I don't own it for the reason I put in the other post -that you cut- I found half of and out come the wolves retard. I would think about it
    Me too. ...And Out Come The Wolves are not the best album from Rancid.
    I think Rancid 2000 is the best. Indestructible is the most poppy of all the albums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,432


    Default

    ...And Out Come The Wolves is my favorite. Let's Go and Life Wont Wait are close seconds. I haven't heard Indestructible yet.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUXEPUNK View Post
    The offspring will be many years with us im sure and i hope.
    I couldn't agree more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    ...And Out Come The Wolves is my favorite. Let's Go and Life Wont Wait are close seconds. I haven't heard Indestructible yet.
    Indestructible is an OK album, although it's not as good as ...And Out Come The Wolves.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    458


    Default

    in my opinion....four more albums....mixed with mexican mariachi =) seriously though....i don't know....two more albums by 2013 or 2020 ;}

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,432


    Default

    I doubt it will take another 5 years for them to release a new album.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    I doubt it will take another 5 years for them to release a new album.
    I'd actually be surprised if it does take another 5 years.

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    So Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    134


    Default

    I think they will record at least three more...
    Maybe the b-sides album will be one of them


    Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    I doubt it will take another 5 years for them to release a new album.
    I'd actually be surprised if it does take another 5 years.
    And I agree with you guys. Dexter said they wouldn't take so long to release another album.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0KM4oDoZw&NR=1
    Backstage in Porto Alegre, Brazil 2008

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •