Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: How many more albums do you expect The Offspring to make?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Two and a half. They'll start on one, but someone'll die or just quit.
    Oh yeah. That's exactly what we mean saying to stop talking about sad things...
    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Maybe they took the name The Offspring, because Green Day was already used.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Two and a half. They'll start on one, but someone'll die or just quit.
    ok that was freaking funny, i must admit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Free? View Post
    Offspring playing for Free? That would be awesome!
    The Portuguese Chapter:
    Site/Forum/Wiki: www.offspringportugal.com

2030 MTV-MARS BREAKING NEWS:

60 year old Drummer RON WELTY returns to the legendary punk-rock band from Los Angeles, Earth, THE OFFSPRING, on a special appearance in "Conan O'brien live from XYZ", Mars, next FRIDAY.
    They're expected to play their first hit single Come Out And play, and their latest tune, that you can listen on MTV-MARS new Reality Show "Mars Vs Earth", "Pretty Alien".

Bryan Keith Holland, that lost one leg during an accident with his own spaceship, will be the lead vocals one more time again, after he quit 20 years ago music business when his fan RUTEGARD tried to kiss him on stage.

Kevin Wasserman, aka NOODLES, is too drunk and fat to play, so his son will be on duty of lead guitar.

Greg Kriesel, after 40 babies, returns of another paternal licence, and he is here to show us his classic swing when playing his bass lines.

Ron Welty, as said, fills in for drums, as Pete Parada quit to his new band "Steady Space".

Special Guests are:

AXL ROSE - After the disgrace of GnR's album trilogy, he is doing some back vocals in other bands, to earn some money.

Billie Joe Armstrong - After years and years of trials of "selling" the same tune with just some differents effects( " American Idiot" "Mexican Estupido" " Boulevard of Idiots" and the infamous "American in a basket case") with his old Band, Green Day, and after years of hell and disease, because of his drug addiction, he will play rythm guitars as a special wish of lead singer, Dexter Holland!

So, Don't FORGET! THIS FRIDAY:

NEVER MARS SEEMED SO CLOSE TO EARTH!
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post

60 year old Drummer RON WELTY returns to the legendary punk-rock band from Los Angeles, Earth, THE OFFSPRING, on a special appearance in "Conan O'brien live from XYZ", Mars, next FRIDAY.
    They're expected to play their first hit single Come Out And play, and their latest tune, that you can listen on MTV-MARS new Reality Show "Mars Vs Earth", "Pretty Alien".

Bryan Keith Holland, that lost one leg during an accident with his own spaceship, will be the lead vocals one more time again, after he quit 20 years ago music business when his fan RUTEGARD tried to kiss him on stage.

Kevin Wasserman, aka NOODLES, is too drunk and fat to play, so his son will be on duty of lead guitar.

Greg Kriesel, after 40 babies, returns of another paternal licence, and he is here to show us his classic swing when playing his bass lines.

Ron Welty, as said, fills in for drums, as Pete Parada quit to his new band "Steady Space".

Special Guests are:

AXL ROSE - After the disgrace of GnR's album trilogy, he is doing some back vocals in other bands, to earn some money.

Billie Joe Armstrong - After years and years of trials of "selling" the same tune with just some differents effects( " American Idiot" "Mexican Estupido" " Boulevard of Idiots" and the infamous "American in a basket case") with his old Band, Green Day, and after years of hell and disease, because of his drug addiction, he will play rythm guitars as a special wish of lead singer, Dexter Holland!

That's just awesome, I got to save that somewhere!!
    really this is great!!!

Special Guests are:

Now THAT would be a sight to behold, you just made my day haha, I was cracking up as I read that!

Lovely! i like to pop up some humour sometimes. I imagine that Dexter, if he really reads this, points me as one of the stupid users, but HEY? COME OUT AND PLAY!

Lovely! i like to pop up some humour sometimes. I imagine that Dexter, if he really reads this, points me as one of the stupid users, but HEY? COME OUT AND PLAY!
    and i tried to kissed him?!? at least tell me i did it!! LOL
    The Portuguese Chapter:

Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    and i tried to kissed him?!? at least tell me i did it!! LOL
    You don't remember?
    That show in 2009, at my backyard? My birthday, ANA! geez, you drunk too much alcohol!

You don't remember?
    That show in 2009, at my backyard? My birthday, ANA! geez, you drunk too much alcohol!
    aaww THAT one!! sure

oh yeah, i had babies 9 months later
    The Portuguese Chapter:

Quote Originally Posted by Rutegard View Post
    aaww THAT one!! sure

oh yeah, i had babies 9 months later
    That's why Dexter quit music. He is in some weird religion, that believes that babies are made when a guy kisses a girl.

Now he is an atheist. He even likes Bad Religion again.
    he and Greg Graffin are in some sick place for rich oldman in another Galaxy. They share a condo facing the beach.