Thread: DEXTER's JOURNAL by RonWelty

Threaded View

Default DEXTER's JOURNAL by RonWelty

Dexter is lazy to feed our needs of journal news. So i will take charge on that.

DAY 1 - 4th December 2008

Hey guys. It's Dexter here. I'm here in my hotel room, in Russia. Moscow is really cold these days.
    Last night we did a gig. It went well. I tried to find Tijs on the crowd but i failed. I'm missing him.
    Greg K. is still drunk. Berlin Killed him. He said hi last night to the crowd. I was blown away.
    Today I saw some russian jet fighters in a local airport. They're pretty. I want one for my birthday. I think I will beg myself for one. Some guys like girls, some like guys and others, shockin news, like both. Your Dexter don't. I like planes. They're powerful and let me fly. When I'm on shower I sing that famous song of Nelly Furtado, you know? Decent lady. I would do her if she wasn't such a sex addicted. I like my private space.

Noodles and Pete are always fun and amused. They really love touring life. I stay most time in my room trying to make my hair appeal more cute. ANd i do check you guys on our BBS.

Now i have to quit, because i'm in charge to buy vodka for our party this night. Don't worry i'm not winning some bad ulcer. It's for them. I only drink gringo bandido.

So, i will take off.

Take care and see you tomorrow!

P.S: Tomorrow Last gig in Russia!

EDIT: WARNING: ALL MY POST ARE JUST PRODUCT OF MY INSANE IMAGINATION AND DO NOT REFLECT DEXTER'S or OTHER BAND MEMBER OPINION NEITHER MINE. I LOVE THEM DEARLY!
    Last edited by RonWelty; 12-04-2008 at 04:53 PM.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"