Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 158

Thread: DEXTER's JOURNAL by RonWelty

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    386


    Default

    Great journal, Ron!

    Good to just kick back and relax and enjoy ur writing, lol!


    We love you too sucker..eeerrr...Dexter

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    4,135


    Default

    MMM... hey Dex, could you tell me when you will come to Mexico? If you guys come to play, I will show you a nice place to kill people
    Xbox live: Ninty Man UNAM

    About which women would you sleep with

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    So you're choosing pornstars because you assume they'll be the ones least repulsed by the thought of having sex with you?

    This is the only reason I can think of. Man it must suck to be a fjeldabe.

    Me? My answer is the virgin mary, preferably pre-birth although that would ruin the mythos.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    575


    Default

    Now you Ron are the lazy one
    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Maybe they took the name The Offspring, because Green Day was already used.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,868


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hangovered View Post
    Now you Ron are the lazy one
    Tijs does not let me !
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    575


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    Tijs does not let me !
    Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Maybe they took the name The Offspring, because Green Day was already used.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,139


    Default

    I asked you not to take it too far. Not everyone reads this thread and when you're posting in other threads saying Dexter told you stuff, or that you are Dexter, people might actually believe what you say and take what you say as a fact.
    * !

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,868


    Default

    "Hey dude, how's it going?

    I just wanted to tell you not to take that pretend-Dexter stuff too far, people might actually believe it... "

    That's what you sent to me. I understand as i should stop doing this because people may start to believe it. I stopped. Period.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    alcobaça/portugal
    Posts
    1,014


    Default

    I don't think you should stop doing this
    We like to read it, it's just entertainment. Though I can understand that take this to other threads, might be a bit out of limits. we know it's all related but there are tons of users in these bords that aren't always checking on the boards. Just because like Tijs said, some people may start to believe it if they read your posts isolated. And let's face it, you haven't created the sweetest Dexter ever
    In this thread specifically, you said in the first post this was just product of your imagination. And I do believe everyone reads at least the first post of any thread

    Just my humble opinion (:
    Last edited by Redjie; 12-13-2008 at 03:57 PM.


    Men heap together the mistakes of their lives,
    and create a monster they call destiny.


    [SIGPIC]http://offspring.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=17883&dateline=125184 2720[/SIGPIC]

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portugal (Aveiro/Lisbon)
    Posts
    5,868


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjie View Post
    I don't think you should stop doing this
    We like to read it, it's just entertainment. Though I can understand that take this to other threads, might be a bit out of limits. we know it's all related but there are tons of users in these bords that aren't always checking on the boards. Just because like Tijs said, some people may start to believe it if they read your posts isolated. And let's face it, you haven't created the sweetest Dexter ever
    In this thread specifically, you said in the first post this was just product of your imagination. And I do believe everyone reads at least the first post of any thread

    Just my humble opinion (:
    I don't want Dexter to kick my butt. Hey DEXTER DO YOU WANT ME TO RESUME THIS? SAY SOMETHING!
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

    Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,334


    Default

    I honestly don't think Dexter is going to tell you to keep writing it. He probably doesn't care one way or the other. At best.
    Go on now they won‘t tell
    Go on now and save yourself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •