Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Religion and their new album

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Notable tracks that are really awesome are Cyanide, Won't Somebody, and Someone to Believe.
    I take it that you don't actually like Bad Religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    I take it that you don't actually like Bad Religion.
    Dude, say whatever you want, I like those songs. The whole albums good. Better then New Maps and Empire. Of course, my favorite Bad Religion album is a cross between Stranger than Fiction and No Control, but this new disc is up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Dude, say whatever you want, I like those songs. The whole albums good. Better then New Maps and Empire. Of course, my favorite Bad Religion album is a cross between Stranger than Fiction and No Control, but this new disc is up there.
    how can you even say that? the empire strikes first easily the best bad religion album ever. new maps of hell is really good to. i love every bad religion album but some stand above others.

Quote Originally Posted by RODNEYMULLEN View Post
    how can you even say that? the empire strikes first easily the best bad religion album ever. new maps of hell is really good to. i love every bad religion album but some stand above others.
    Hey, I'm not saying Empire was a bad album. It was great, but it's just a personal opinion for what I like.

Empire is pretty boring imo, it's one of my least favourite BR albums.

http://www.thebrpage.net/news/?newsID=1876

i will be recording this hopefully they play some new songs

The album seems really good on first listen, not really "totally awesome" but as I know my relationship with BR, after a few more listens I will totally love it. It has got a really nice feel as a whole. Anyone by any chance has a mp3 of the song "Finite" which was a leftover from the album?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLPb9R74AYo

Really weird why they did not put it there, it would be one of the highlights.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

I just skimmed it on their Myspace....I have to say I'm surprised, it's actually quite new and original. I was afraid every song was gonna be like Resist Stance, more of the *same* thing (they've had like 8 songs with that exact same drum beat on every album), but they're actually kinda diverse this time through. I've liked Won't Somebody since I first heard it, and Cyanide has some really good slide-ish sounding guitar to it (reminds me of some of the songs from Recipe of Hate that I liked, like Man With A Mission and Kerosene). It's nice to see they're kind of experimenting more and not just riding the wave by being "trupunx" all the freakin' time.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

note worthy tracks for me are cyanide, i wont say anything, pride and the parlor, and ad hominem.

not their best work ever, but never the less very good, this band never lets me down. my favorites are still no control and the gray race though

One more day until the new album is finally out (in America). I can't wait to buy it.