Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Religion and their new album

Its grown on me a tiny bit but theres also a lotta flaws about the album.... theres a few songs that sound like old ones, Won't Somebody reminds me of 21st Century Digital Boy, and Infected at the same time. Some of the lyrics are a little on the cheesy side, which for the most part isn't a big deal. BUt i don't know they kinda bother me on this one. And of course Like I've been saying to everyone Won't Say Anything sounds like this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Qjy...ext=1&index=56

But again.... for the most part it's an alright album.... just kinda a disapointment.... oh well.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Holy crap, they're finally re-releasing Into the Unknown?

EDIT: I was gonna say "If I had the money, I would so get this. Maybe after my birthday." Then for curiosity's sake I checked how much shipping to Europe would cost: $173.

WHAT

I sure hope the European Epitaph store gets some of this eventually.
    Last edited by ThunderPX; 10-20-2010 at 03:03 AM.

the 200 or so it is for this is kinda not worth it..... id rather get that beatrles mono set.... but i doubt ill even be able to grab that....aw well. Even though the red vinyl would be badass.... and actually owning the thing would be awesome... but i'm poor as shit.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

i think it is worth it if your in the usa and shipping is not over $100 plus i only have two bad religion albums on vinyl now i will have their entire discography

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    the 200 or so it is for this is kinda not worth it..... id rather get that beatrles mono set.... but i doubt ill even be able to grab that....aw well. Even though the red vinyl would be badass.... and actually owning the thing would be awesome... but i'm poor as shit.
    Well, technically it's only what, about 12 dollars an LP? That's not that bad of a deal. I don't collect vinyl though, so i wouldn't be interested in this only for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

I do and I don't. I think part of it for me though is my record player is a piece of shit and I gotta get speakers for my new one so I kinda get pissed off when i realize that i could listen to it on my record player but the sound sucks and i could be damaging the thing. So I don't that much.... i'd like to though. CD's are just too conveniant.

I'd need to wait til christmas if I really wanted to.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

The European Epitaph webshop has 100 copies of it, but it's 250 euros. That's almost $350, holy shit.
    (On the other hand, free shipping, but still)

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Hmm, not that bad, to be honest. I only heard "It's Only Over When..." and I was like wtf? I didn't bother listening to the rest of the album, and if I did at one date, I probably don't remember. Oh well.

Just got back from seeing BR again in Atlanta (and on Halloween, at that!). Great show, great setlist (of course). And nothing stupid happened in Atlanta!

Well, our tire did blow out on the way out, but we got that sorted out in short order and got back on the road. Now I'm going to sleep as I've been up since 9:00 yesterday morning
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "