Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 251

Thread: Bad Religion and their new album

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Good news for BR fans here (including you and me):

    The band just released a video for "Wrong Way Kids"! Check it out at this link.

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    Cool. Neat video.

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Cool. Neat video.
    Yeah, I know. I find this video more interesting, especially the old photos of these guys.

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    I hear another album is already in the works. Brian Baker says so!

    http://dyingscene.com/news/brian-bak...eligion-album/

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,327


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    I hear another album is already in the works. Brian Baker says so!

    http://dyingscene.com/news/brian-bak...eligion-album/
    Well, it's not like he said that the album is in the works already, he just said that there will be a new album sooner or later. I'm getting it as "it comes when it feels natural". He didn't say they've already started writing the material for it or anything.



    The Dissent of Man stood the test of time for me. Listened it today for the first time in a while, and it's still just as awesome as it was when it was released. If this happens with an album (for me), then this is the sign that it's gonna be regularly in my stereo in the future too, or at least every now and then. Fucking great album. In fact i probably like it even more now

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    Well, it's not like he said that the album is in the works already, he just said that there will be a new album sooner or later. I'm getting it as "it comes when it feels natural". He didn't say they've already started writing the material for it or anything.
    Well, instead of saying that a new album is in the works I'll just say that they're planning to make another album, if you think that's better.

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,640


    Default

    on November 5th they are going to do a Q and A play a new song and announce the new album on google hangout

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,433


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    on November 5th they are going to do a Q and A play a new song and announce the new album on google hangout
    Cool. I'm actually anxious to hear this new album after Fletcher said that their new album inspired Brett to write another fast punk record/sequel to No Control. I'm looking forward to this.

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,640


    Default

    the new single is called fuck you

    hope the song is better than the title

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,640


    Default

    new album is called True North and will be released on January 21st.


    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 11-05-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •