Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 251

Thread: Bad Religion and their new album

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,879


    Default

    They do not say "keeds" only in "Wrong Way Keeds" on the new album. I also heard it in Pride And The Pallor and some other song on the album, I believe it is a kind of a gimmick.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4


    Default

    It was ok, i mean it had some good tracks, but it aint Suffer.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,189


    Default

    Who gives a shit about how old they are? The shit they're talking about is relevant to what's going on in the world at the moment(most of the time).
    fuck fuck shit fuck

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    4,280


    Default

    @ miss 1565.

    a lot of what you say really surprises me, although maybe lot of it's cause i'm the other side of the pond. i saw them twice in a week in... august i think. one of the best shows of my life just cause i love em so much and i needn't say more. but at their first show i felt pretty old and i'm 18. there was a fuckload of 14-16 year olds, some of them hadn't even come with their dads! i thought this indicated pretty well how what they sing hasn't aged too much to lose its relevance (personally i believe punk rock doesn't age that much though as it's all got the same basic formula. maybe you're talking more about the lyrics, but i've never really had a problem with the sound sounding aged to me other than on into the known =p)

    on the subject of the new album, i'm disappointed. i agree they shouldn't even touch the don't be a trendy asshole subject but for the large part they don't. i'm not going to go into why i don't like it i just found it totally weak but i think most fans feels the same. i like pride and pallor, the second half of the day the earth stalled is awesome but that's about it really.
    but not in a gay way

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Music4life View Post
    It was ok, i mean it had some good tracks, but it aint Suffer.
    Same here. I kinda like the new album, but it's kinda not as good as Suffer or No Control.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,463


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Same here. I kinda like the new album, but it's kinda not as good as Suffer or No Control.
    I tend to think similarly, but a while ago I realized that the newer albums are great, too. They are just different, and I don't think that the band is going to create a second Suffer, No Control or Against The Grain because they try to evolve a bit with each album. So No Control may remain my favorite BR album, but I don't think that there'll ever be another one like it. Right now, I think that the Dissent Of Man might just be on a level with No Control in 5 years for me, so I'll give it a "benefit of the more recent albums".
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,879


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    I don't think that the band is going to create a second Suffer, No Control or Against The Grain because they try to evolve a bit with each album.
    I second this. The band is not changing completely of course but hell, even Bad Religion does have to evolve. If all the albums after Suffer were completely like it, it might get boring after a few years imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Good news for BR fans here (including you and me):

    The band just released a video for "Wrong Way Kids"! Check it out at this link.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where deserts rats dwell
    Posts
    4,445


    Default

    Cool. Neat video.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Cool. Neat video.
    Yeah, I know. I find this video more interesting, especially the old photos of these guys.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •