17 45.95%
  • Smart

20 54.05%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANarchy

Hybrid View

Default ANarchy

Tell me what a true anrchist is about

true anarchy is about living in colorado and using screen names with random arabic numerals substituting for latin characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    true anarchy is about living in colorado and using screen names with random arabic numerals substituting for latin characters.
    I am sorry but what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I was gonna say, I though he was talkin' about me. And I though, how shitty is that? The first night I come on here I'm made fun of with out even posting. Then I though, we'll I'm not an anarchist, why would he say that? Then I saw that you were from Englewood. It makes me sad, because I can be associated with you because of your proximity to my city...

PUT OFF THE FUSS YOU CHICKENSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I really wanna think this was sarcasm... but I don't remember adombomb ever being much of a sarcastic guy... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox

You're not a true anarchist.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

For one thing you use the term 'true anarchist', implying that there are 'fake anarchists' out there but that you are one of the real ones. (I'm getting this from your profile).

Since no one here has bothered to call your 'anarchy status' into question it makes me wonder why you felt like mentioning that at all?

Anyways you're probably a young guy, you've had the creativity to realize that just because things are a certain way now, doesn't mean they are permanent (and most people don't usually realize that). People here, including myself, just have a bad attitude towards anarchists.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

^ He speaks, the truth.

PUT OFF THE FUSS YOU CHICKENSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I really wanna think this was sarcasm... but I don't remember adombomb ever being much of a sarcastic guy... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    Turn on - vaginas

Turn off - cox

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post

Thanks for the Info. an Intelligent person like yourself shall teach a slow student like myself a lesson to be learned. Thus far as the Universe is concerned.

Cool

You called?

so if we fight about anarchist concepts;we cant arrive nothing.we have a synthesis!
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

Anarchism is a very broad term. Too mnay 13 year old guys going

"anarchy is teh awesome :3." You would die from dysentery withing 2 years of it happening.

There are anarcha-communism, anarcha-socialsm, anarcha-feminism, and there is all out breakdown of society-kind-of-anarchy. It all depends on how long you plan on living. Society would have to function on a highly moral, almost religious form of nihlistic anarchy to function in a total anarchy state, otherwise it would just be a cest pool of a life. Anarchy can be partially described as you having enough faith in the goodness of humans that they can function without extreme violence in a total anarchy state. I don't have that faith. There is always somebody around to exploit a normally perfect situation at the expense of everybody else. Anarchism wouldn't work, if you are looking for a decent life.
    Last edited by Hypno Toad; 02-05-2009 at 02:19 AM.