37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

17 45.95%
  • Smart

20 54.05%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ANarchy

Quote Originally Posted by pyrimid View Post
    Not a bad book if you ignore the blatant racism. Another book that blames everyone’s problems on another race.
    thanx dude,im gonna try it and i'd read the life of peter kropotkin,i guess his ideas re better than bakunin and proudhon,absolutelly they were serving to same goal but they had different views in practice anyway c ya later!freedom 4eva!
    Akıllı ol;ÇARŞI BURADA

Well, I believe in anarchy and i kinda believe that this is kinda bullshit because i am participating to comfomity. I believe personaly Anarchy is where you govern your self. you dont care what people think about you or anything like that. I guess di double cross myself there

You want anarchy? Move to Somalia.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

Somalia is plagued by profit interests. It doesnt get more capitalism than that.

The idea of anarchy is that it's the most democratic form of society, and that in a democratic society where the people has more of a say, problems are more likely to be solved with a peaceful outcome aswell. 2 democratic countries has for instance never gone to war against each other.

More power to the people, not more people to the power.
    =======>CLICK HERE IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE CLICKING ANYWHERE ELSE!<=======

Somalia has no established government. You anarchist type people should be happy with that. Now stop making excuses and go...do...whatever you do to be an anarchist.

Yeah, Somalia has no established government, but if that is your definition of anarchy then i guess you, who want democracy, should go the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea? (North Korea).

And dont make any excuses now!
    =======>CLICK HERE IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE CLICKING ANYWHERE ELSE!<=======

Anarchy means no government, so yeah it would apply pretty well to Somalia.

I've had some experience with "smart" anarchists, but I'll never understand why they insist on using the word "anarchy".

It would be like if people who like children voluntarily call themselves pedophiles. And then have to spend all their time explaining how they don't mean they like children sexually. And being annoyed that they have to keep explaining it to everyone. What the fuck, use a different word then. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanic_Surfer View Post
    The idea of anarchy is that it's the most democratic form of society
    That's fucking retarded. Unless your idea of democracy is everyone doing whatever the fuck they want to do, whenever the fuck they want to do it. Including rape, murder etc. Democracy is simply about having a say in who governs you. Not no government at all.
    Last edited by Paint_It_Black; 12-26-2008 at 08:33 AM.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Satanic_Surfer View Post
    Yeah, Somalia has no established government, but if that is your definition of anarchy then i guess you, who want democracy, should go the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea? (North Korea).

And dont make any excuses now!
    Don't assume that I want democracy. Besides of which, anarchy needs a lack of government in order to operate. You know...the whole anti-establishment thing.

It seems each "anarchist" here has their own definition of anarchy. Some believe in a democracy where 'everyone' has a say...although they neglect that there is no system to enforce that say making it pointless...others have the most naive ideals about human nature. Some of you are describing semi-utopian societies that DO have governments, and a few of you have made a valid point or two but as PIB said, you don't really seem to be anarchists.

If we all woke up this morning and there was worldwide anarchy it would lead to complete chaos and ruin. If you find yourself stranded on and island with like, 8 other people than maybe you'll do fine without a governing body.

If it wasn't for punk rock music, teenage rebelliousness, and that stupid fucking symbol I doubt anyone here would make the point that society would be better off without government.

democracy??? hehe so what does it mean?who can explain of this term?please tell it and someone says "hey if you want the anarchy so look at somalia"hehe this explanation is so easy and scattering cause anarchism is not chaos!but tvs,news,newspapers did teach to you that anarchy is chaos!and i cant accuse you cause its was a concious propaganda about anarchism and you beleive it but its not true.the reality is anarchism advocates the freedom,no government(no political authority),solidarity,equality.these re bad!anarchism hates the capitalism and emperialism.is it bad?anarchism thinks workers,smashing individuals,societies and i said em all before 1-2 pages.anyway so please dont tell the somalia example cause its so comic.if you want to debate about anarchism;you have to read bakunin's,kropotkin's,emma goldman's,giritian zeno's views!if you want to debate this philosophy that you have to know the history of this philosophy,derivatives of anarchism ....you have to know these if not you can just say empty words.i guess when we talk about anarchism you just understand chaos, to destroy,terror......haha these re just empty and foolish terms so tell me democracy!!!democracy is everywhere in world so world is a warground now!!!how can it be???so tell
    Akıllı ol;ÇARŞI BURADA