Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

17 45.95%
  • Smart

20 54.05%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ANarchy

All things associated with the lower class. You really must hate the lower class!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    All things associated with the lower class. You really must hate the lower class!
    Don't be ridiculous.

Quit hating poor people you fag!

Quote Originally Posted by NGNM85 View Post

You state you're opinions as though they were facts.
    Of course all my opinions are opinions. Instead of ending every sentence with "IMO" I just say things straight out. Most people understand that it's just my opinion.

No, this is an extreme form of social Darwinism which most Anarchists would find anhorrent. First of all, because one of the essential philosophical elements of Anarchism is it's Humanism.
    Yes I know it's a bit extreme. But my point is how do you prevent crime and punish acts of crime?

Now we're off Anarchism and onto human nature. This is the authorized, establishment view of human nature, because it justifies the existence of massive authoritarian institutions, so of course thats' what they want us to believe. This should not be accepted at face value. If you look at it critically it falls apart. First of all it's inherently fallacious, the premise is all people are too irresponsible and atavistic to be responsible for they're own lives, so we need a very small group of people to assume responsibility for everybody's life. Now human nature is not like the topography of a mountain range, but if one applies scientific principles, we can develop an understanding. First of all, it's very unlikely that human beings are fundamentally atavistic like you describe. Just look at other animal species, it's very unlikely that humans would have evolved such a self-destructive mechanism. Moreover, moral behavior is essentially logical, we can accomplish more and meet more of our needs through cooperation. I get similar nonsense from religious fanatics when I mention I'm an atheist, "Well, if you don't believe in god why don't you steal, kill, etc?" Thats' asinine. If the only reason you don't kill people is because you can't get away with it thats' you're own deficiency and you're in the minority, thankfully. The majority of crimes, and human suffering, are sactually the result of monolithic power structures. For example a fairly recent study of the New York prison sytstem found something like 75% of inmates came from the same seven neighborhoods, which, incidentally, all resembled demilitarized zones. This really shouldn't be surprising to anyone with an ounce of common sense.
    Again, just an extreme example to show what it could be like with no laws or authority to prevent crimes and punish criminals.

You'd have to understand Anarchism to be able to make that statement authoritatively.
    I never said it was an authoritatively statement, it's just my opinion.

Only if you interpret it in an extremist, literal way. Anarchism should be thought of as SELF government rather then no government.
    What you are talking about is Autonomy or Autoarchy, not Anarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Anarchism is a very broad term. Too mnay 13 year old guys going

"anarchy is teh awesome :3." You would die from dysentery withing 2 years of it happening.

There are anarcha-communism, anarcha-socialsm, anarcha-feminism, and there is all out breakdown of society-kind-of-anarchy. It all depends on how long you plan on living. Society would have to function on a highly moral, almost religious form of nihlistic anarchy to function in a total anarchy state, otherwise it would just be a cest pool of a life. Anarchy can be partially described as you having enough faith in the goodness of humans that they can function without extreme violence in a total anarchy state. I don't have that faith. There is always somebody around to exploit a normally perfect situation at the expense of everybody else. Anarchism wouldn't work, if you are looking for a decent life.
    Last edited by Hypno Toad; 02-05-2009 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    If there was an anarchist party, what animal do you think they'd use?
    Godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe party lovers re using the anarchism so you all have to say it:we use the anarchy for parties
    Akıllı ol;ÇARŞI BURADA

The fault is not on the Anarchists', it is the misconceptions about Anarchism that people have.
    Oh, I see. The definition that 99.999% of the population uses should be discarded and replaced with the definition you use. Makes perfect sense.

Or, you know, you could pick a different word. There's lots of them. Really. Pick one.

Personally, I find using the word "gay" in that fashion to be low-class and pretty bigoted, I mean, if you wouldn't call someone a "nigger", theres' really no reason why it should be used that way.
    Learn to read, faggot. I said "ghey", not "gay". And of course I wouldn't call someone a nigger. I'd just secretly think it, like you and all the other high-class homos.

Calm down, I have gay friends. And I like Obama. We cool, dawg. We cool.

First you'd have to be clear on what Anarchism actually is, which I'm not convinced of. second, there are multiple interpretations of Anarchism in the roughly 200 years of it's existence.
    Yeah, just like there's more than one interpretation of the word "gay". Funny how you seem willing to go with the contemporary and popular definition of that one.

I know what Anarchism is. And you still need to pick a new word. Deal with it.

it is the burden of Anarchists' to have to confront and clear up misconceptions.
    A burden that you willfully impose upon yourself and then cry about. My gay friends said to tell you that's pretty gay.

Pick a new word and stop crying.

PS - Does your school have coat hooks?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Maybe anarchists should just change their ideology to homosexuality.

Nah, one day the misconceptions and prejudice regarding homosexuality will be broken down and discarded.

No persecution = no fun.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks