37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

17 45.95%
  • Smart

20 54.05%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ANarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Satanic_Surfer View Post
    2 democratic countries has for instance never gone to war against each other.
    That's not true. Here are a few examples, and there are a lot more, believe me.

The American Civil War - Both the North and the South had democratically elected governments

War of 1812 - US and UK = democracies

World War I - Germany, although arguably not a "proper" democracy by todays standards, it still had a democratically elected parliament (or whatever they call it there) vs Britain, France both of which are democracies

World War II - Germany (Hitler was elected to power) vs Western Liberal Democracies

Kosovo 1999 - NATO (a collection of democratic countries) vs Federal Republic of Yugoslavia a democracy.

2008, Georgia vs Russia

Although it may have some merits, the democratic peace theory is full of shit.
    Last edited by jacknife737; 12-26-2008 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Although it may have some merits, the democratic peace theory is full of shit.[/QUOTE]
    you re right and humanity's beleiving this biggest lie
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

Quote Originally Posted by metalmania View Post
    democracy??? hehe so what does it mean?who can explain of this term?please tell it and someone says "hey if you want the anarchy so look at somalia"hehe this explanation is so easy and scattering cause anarchism is not chaos!but tvs,news,newspapers did teach to you that anarchy is chaos!and i cant accuse you cause its was a concious propaganda about anarchism and you beleive it but its not true.the reality is anarchism advocates the freedom,no government(no political authority),solidarity,equality.these re bad!anarchism hates the capitalism and emperialism.is it bad?anarchism thinks workers,smashing individuals,societies and i said em all before 1-2 pages.anyway so please dont tell the somalia example cause its so comic.if you want to debate about anarchism;you have to read bakunin's,kropotkin's,emma goldman's,giritian zeno's views!if you want to debate this philosophy that you have to know the history of this philosophy,derivatives of anarchism ....you have to know these if not you can just say empty words.i guess when we talk about anarchism you just understand chaos, to destroy,terror......haha these re just empty and foolish terms so tell me democracy!!!democracy is everywhere in world so world is a warground now!!!how can it be???so tell
    Anarchy: 1 a: absence of government b: a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority c: a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government
    Somalia works because:
    A: It has an absence of government
    B: It is in a state of lawlessness and political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority

and

C: Somalia is a utopia for individuals in charge (warlords) enjoying their freedom without the government.

Somalia is in anarchy. Period. End of argument.

I'm not going to argue about democracy with you.
    "There are no fools more bothersome than those with wit"

IamSam; we cant debate about this philosophy with you ,you re right !cause we re talkin on different poinst and you re always talking about somalia and you re right again cause warlords's games re in somalia and there is chaos there ,not anarchy(an-archos) ok who did bring the chaos to somalia? which democratic countires? these waepon inc. re serving to capitalism only?who re the biggest capitalist countries? anyway thanx!
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

It wasn't any capitalist countries. It was a leader that started tribes infighting and destabilized the country during the '70s and '80s. The United Nations failed miserably in the 90's to stabilize the country, but didn't understand the correct ways to do it. They misused troops, supplies, and the governmental creation sessions were FUBAR. Don't mess with me on Somalia. I did a lot of research for a project this last semester.

And you are mis-translating your Greek. "an" means without and "archos" means ruler.

If you're going to argue something you must understand it first. Understanding is something you are failing miserably at.

i forgot that:italy did exploit somalia and united kingdom did exploit somalialand until 1960!and these countries left them with a terrible horror.they'd regain to freedom 1960.somalia lives in a big horror still, now chaos is there now but reason of this event is colonist mentality.why did exploit there for years? for freedom?for civilization?hehe italy and u.k! they say "we re democratic countries"
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

yeah i said that an-archos:ungovernment dont worry ;i know this idea's philosophy,foundations,principles,thinkers....mayb e sometimes my english is not enough for explain them ,so you have to be tolerant
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

and im curious about ideas relevant iraq.remember!usa'd go there for to bring the freedom and civilization.and one million people's living in another world now under the earth now chaos is there again!why?where is freedom?usa is still there with perfect weapons.so why chaos is always in east countries and why biggest countries want to bring the freedom to these countries? just for freedom? what do you think about caucaus(kafkasia) and north caucaus!
    Akıllı ol;ARŞI BURADA

I don't get this angry very often. If this was your goal, then congrats. All you do on here is grasp at straws and when proved wrong you turn to American failures in Iraq. It's a predictable and illogical argument that you always turn to. Stop it.

The colonization of Somaliland by the English and Italians had nothing to do with Somalia's collapse in the 1980's. Nothing. Zip. Nadda. Nothing. Or in your language, so you understand: Nyet.

Siad Barre on the other hand is the reason why the country collapsed. If you want, I'll post my entire project online for your reading pleasure...that is if you can understand any of it. (Or even choose to comprehend the fact that you're dealing with an individual that has studied the Somali problem for a while now.)
    Last edited by IamSam; 12-26-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Anarchism was there way before punk. And it was probably as rebellious by then. At least considering anarchist history. Anarchy is as much the lack of government as it is the lack of the monetary system wich in turn makes capitalism impossible.

All the talk about rape and murder is just silly. Nothing says there are no rules in an anarchist society. Thing is that the they're not upheld by a state and rather than a representative democracy, the anarchist society would use a form of direct democracy. Anarchy is a form of democracy, one where the participation of the people is broader than today. But Somalia is as much anarchist as the Peoples Democratic Republic of Korea is democratic.

If there is anything that shows that anarchist societies would've been plagued by rape and murder to any higher degree than any other society, i'd gladly take a look at that information. I dont see why a society would accept such.
    =======>CLICK HERE IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE CLICKING ANYWHERE ELSE!<=======