Thread: A Close Cut

Default A Close Cut

Ever had a sixth sense about doing something that you were unsure of doing in the first place, but ended up doing it, and ultimately regretted it once all was said and done?

Basically; second thoughts about doing something, and the consequences of not trusting that brief moment of uncertainty.

Me? I have to suffer this haircut for a couple of months, on top of that, I got drunk and now I'm broke until friday because my haircut was that depressing.

...well not really, but man... the party was worth it.

your turn, GO!

haha awww...do we get pics?!!

that song features guest vocals from eric ozenne.

So you're asking if I've ever been about to do something stupid, realized it was stupid but did it anyway, got somehow punished for my stupidity and then thought that I must have magical powers because I recognized the inherent stupidity of the action I nevertheless went ahead and did?
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

I don't understand this thread?

Stoffey: Unfortunately not, being the ill-gotten choice-maker in my life, i choose to withold them at the risk of potential mocking in the future.

Endymion: It's a good song, no?

Mota-Boy: Obvious, isnt it?
    Last edited by Black; 10-25-2004 at 04:01 PM.

an very good song, the best from the RustStainedRed session.