Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual bbs awards

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    I actually think that one would be a tie between you and her, to be honest. And we should name that award the "TheOldMark MVP Award".
    Thinking back, I can't deny this. But it's not going to/hasn't been like that for me anymore. Can't say the same for Little_Miss_1565.

And yes, I see the irony of this, but that doesn't cancel out the overall "truthiness" of what I'm saying.
    Last edited by bighead384; 01-07-2009 at 10:56 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    Why was this thread created at all? Wasn't there a thread where the awards were discussed?
    There was a bbs awards thread, which just turned into the same like 5 people posting awards that only they could be nominated for, voting for each other, and otherwise just making stupid posts. Go check it out if you're really interested.

Ricky: I don't understand why you quoted my post comment about Oxy starting crap in the thread and said "No."

Also to Ricky: I nominated killer queen for "most unfortunate decrease" before you posted about her. And I've been missing her forEVER. SO I WIN!! I miss her teh mostest!

Lost, I didn't actually nominate RickyCrack as best newbie... or did someone else do that after I did?

Oxy, not to be mean to them (they're probably nice people), but Rutegard and Shank are the kinds of posters that post quite a lot, but are immensely bland/boring/without character.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Thinking back, I can't deny this. But it's not going to/hasn't been like that for me anymore. Can't say the same for Little_Miss_1565.

And yes, I see the irony of this, but that doesn't cancel out the overall "truthiness" of what I'm saying.
    Then the award for Who's Made 1565 Hate Forum Life goes to you and all your friends. You set out to piss me off, so deal with the consequences.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Ricky: I don't understand why you quoted my post comment about Oxy starting crap in the thread and said "No."
    Oh, it's cause you said that the thread was fine before he "popped his head in", not before he started crap in the thread.

I looked at the thread last night when you and RickyCrack were the only ones who had posted in it so far, and I knew that not only was it practically begging to start drama (I'm not saying it was intentional though, just saying that it was inevitable), but I knew it was the beginning of something really fucking lame. Hence the "No." on my part.

bighead384: the reason 1565 is going to be like that more often is because, people just keep picking on her for stupid fucking reasons no matter what she does. I understand that it may be hard for you to understand that based on your own personal history with her, so I won't even ask you to agree, I just want to point out that this issue does indeed go beyond you. Most people attack her no matter what she does, so it stands to reason that she's gonna be pissed about it. In my opinion, it invalidates most VALID critiques of her because of all the bullshit she has to plow through, but such is life.
    Last edited by JohnnyNemesis; 01-07-2009 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    Oh, it's cause you said that the thread was fine before he "popped his head in", not before he started crap in the thread.
    Ah, yeah that was what I meant.

I looked at the thread last night when you and RickyCrack were the only ones who had posted in it so far, and I knew that not only was it practically begging to start drama that it supposedly is against (I'm not saying it was intentional though, just saying that it was inevitable), but I knew it was the beginning of something really fucking lame. Hence the "No." on my part.
    Meh, you're probably right. It's just pathetic that people have to jump at ANY opportunity to be dramatic and stupid.

It's just pathetic that people have to jump at ANY opportunity to be dramatic and stupid.
    Yeah, but you have to admit, this thread is the ultimate silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Then the award for Who's Made 1565 Hate Forum Life goes to you and all your friends. You set out to piss me off, so deal with the consequences.
    This is basically bullshit and it's not an excuse for your overall behavior, but I don't feel like getting into that. Also, I'd just like to point out that you're the only one who seems TOTALLY hung up/butthurt over things I've done in the past, as evidenced by some recent posts.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

After the last awards thread got shat all over, I wanted to actually have a bbs awards thread where people actually gave nominations. Now, with my initial post, I was being a dork, and was not planning on being shocked by whiny posts from bipolar bear or cock joke... but seriously? I also was not expecting it to be derailed by oxygene. Were you? Really?

Best mods (as mods): 1565
    Best mods (as people): Joy, Endy, JohnnyNemesissy

I also was not expecting it to be derailed by oxygene. Were you? Really?
    Doesn't matter who it was...I couldn't predict who would derail it, but I knew 100% from the get-go that it was practically begging to turn out this way and be derailed somehow.

Best mods (as people): Joy, Endy, JohnnyNemesissy
    AWWW *accepts bouquet of roses, and steals the ones you gave to JoY* MINE ALL MINE.