Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 173

Thread: Cast your vote for the BBS Awards 2008!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,078


    Default

    The votes are coming in. Everyone jump on the bandwagon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,240


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    we are only human!
    oh you

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,606


    Default

    If "Man gets Fucked To Death By Horse" doesn't win, fuck I think I might just stop posting altogether.

    That thread is what keeps me going.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South of France / NC
    Posts
    1,877


    Default

    I think that's a good idea. And thanks for adding me to the nominees, even if there are only a few of you who know me.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,369


    Default

    Alright, I voted.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hellgium
    Posts
    1,821


    Default

    I'm actually new here, so can I also vote also?
    because I can't really vote on those categories like most dissapointing reduction, Most disappointing decrease,...
    'cause I didn't really knew how the members actually were before
    thanks in advice (That's right?)

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,369


    Default

    I love how there aren't going to be arguments in the thread where the results are announced.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,078


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofinch View Post
    I'm actually new here, so can I also vote also?
    because I can't really vote on those categories like most dissapointing reduction, Most disappointing decrease,...
    'cause I didn't really knew how the members actually were before
    thanks in advice (That's right?)
    its "thanks in advance"

    and just vote for the categories you want to vote for. Most everyone thats already voted haven't voted for all of the categories. Just make sure that in the categories you choose to vote for, you only select one person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,606


    Default

    I urge everyone to write in
    "Man Gets Fucked to Death by Horse" for the 'shoutoutz' category.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hellgium
    Posts
    1,821


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    and just vote for the categories you want to vote for. Most everyone thats already voted haven't voted for all of the categories. Just make sure that in the categories you choose to vote for, you only select one person.
    Thanks, okay I think I will be quiet busy with that now =)

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    its "thanks in advance"
    and also thank you for that =D

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •